mossberg slugster

All things shotgun related.

Moderator: dromia

saddler
Home club or Range: NTSA, East Scotland Rifle Club, Vintage Arms Scotland (guest at competitions), Carlisle Small Arms Club (guest for PSG matches)

Re: mossberg slugster

#11 Post by saddler »

Not looked to check it out.
You'd need to work out o.a.l. of 40", so take off the receiver & barrel length from 40 to see how long any stock will need to be.
Hunter87

#12 Post by Hunter87 »

Brownells UK will probably have the parts you want
bewildered
Home club or Range: Pinewood

#13 Post by bewildered »

I have in my possession just what the well dressed man about town needs for his slugster!
In a recent tidy out I came across a pistol grip stock and black plastic fore-end which I bought for my Mossy 500 back in 1987. It has been sitting in a box in the loft ever since and has never fitted (I still have the Mossy, rattles a bit but a great gun). The stock and grip come apart so you can use just the pistol grip (probably illegal) or the whole lot. I don't know if it would fit the slugster but pm me if you're interested and I'll send you some photos.
walesdave

#14 Post by walesdave »

bewildered wrote:I have in my possession just what the well dressed man about town needs for his slugster!
In a recent tidy out I came across a pistol grip stock and black plastic fore-end which I bought for my Mossy 500 back in 1987. It has been sitting in a box in the loft ever since and has never fitted (I still have the Mossy, rattles a bit but a great gun). The stock and grip come apart so you can use just the pistol grip (probably illegal) or the whole lot. I don't know if it would fit the slugster but pm me if you're interested and I'll send you some photos.
Hi

PM'd you.

Cheers

David
bewildered
Home club or Range: Pinewood

#15 Post by bewildered »

Now gone.