How to drive a BMW

Post a picture or Youtube of something interesting, no peaches or muffins please.

Moderator: dromia

Forum rules
If your post is vaguely 'Not Work Safe' please include NWS in the Subject field.
Ovenpaa
Site Supporter Since 2015

Re: How to drive a BMW

#11 Post by Ovenpaa »

Not so sure about BMW drivers these days as for a long while now I have been under the impression Audi drivers have stepped up to the task and are truly the assholes of the road.
/d

Du lytter aldrig til de ord jeg siger. Du ser mig kun for det tøj jeg har paa ...

Shed Journal
Chuck

#12 Post by Chuck »

Col;
As a guy how has owned 3 BMWs over the years,and currently owns 1 all I can say is jealousy gets you nowhere guys. Us BMW drivers pride our selves with the knowledge we can be an equal tit which ever car we drive, as Im sure you guys who drive ordinary cars can also
lol lol lol

Personally I find BMW drivers very courteous...when I am driving a BMW LOL Actually BMW drivers ARE courteous..or is it sympathetic to those with lesser cars as by being courteous they can be smugly superior at the same time O:-) O:-) ? :run: :run: :run:

Nowt worse than some old f@rt or woman driver in an eco car hogging the outside lane
Political Correctness is the language of lies, written by the corrupt , spoken by the inept!
Les
Site Supporter Since 2015
Home club or Range: WRPC

#13 Post by Les »

I suppose that somebody, somewhere, thought Attila the Hun was courteous, too, Chuck! ;) lol
knewmans

#14 Post by knewmans »

I don't think the W stands for Werke anymore. At least Audi make it clear with a ring for each seat.
Chuck

#15 Post by Chuck »

Les:
I suppose that somebody, somewhere, thought Attila the Hun was courteous, too, Chuck! ;) lol
lol lol lol

Beemer drivers are just misundertood...

Oh yes, Audi just summed it up - a car for those who couldn't afford a Merc or BMW!
Political Correctness is the language of lies, written by the corrupt , spoken by the inept!
dromia
Site Admin
Home club or Range: The Highlands of Scotland. Cycling Proficiency 1964. Felton & District rifle club. Teesdale Pistol and Rifle club.

#16 Post by dromia »

Ovenpaa wrote:Not so sure about BMW drivers these days as for a long while now I have been under the impression Audi drivers have stepped up to the task and are truly the assholes of the road.

I always thought that the Audi was the BMW drivers other car.

Or Vice Versa.

If I am wrong then you can increase the number of arseholes on the road by adding the number of Audi drivers to the number of BMW drivers!

Come on Bambi get some

Imperial Good Metric Bad
Analogue Good Digital Bad

Fecking stones

Real farmers don't need subsidies

Cow's farts matter!

For fine firearms and requisites visit

http://www.pukkabundhooks.com/
Chuck

#17 Post by Chuck »

audi-kontra-bmw.jpg
BMW-the-ultimate-attraction.jpg
dromia
Site Admin
Home club or Range: The Highlands of Scotland. Cycling Proficiency 1964. Felton & District rifle club. Teesdale Pistol and Rifle club.

#18 Post by dromia »

So basically Chuck what you are saying is that Audi and BMW owners/drivers have deep psychological problems, combined with low self esteem, strong feelings of inadequacy combined with a chronic ego condidtion and are basically dangerous nut jobs?

Well you have me convinced, such a hypothesis would explain what I see every day on the road from these drivers.

Come on Bambi get some

Imperial Good Metric Bad
Analogue Good Digital Bad

Fecking stones

Real farmers don't need subsidies

Cow's farts matter!

For fine firearms and requisites visit

http://www.pukkabundhooks.com/
Chuck

#19 Post by Chuck »

So basically Chuck what you are saying is that Audi and BMW owners/drivers have deep psychological problems, combined with low self esteem, strong feelings of inadequacy combined with a chronic ego condidtion and are basically dangerous nut jobs?
signfunnypost lol lol lol

And you come to that decision HOW exactly? C'mon, there are nutters in all makes of cars...and by definition more so in mediocre cars because there are just more of them - mediocre cars that is...

I mean how much self esteem do people who own(ed) Ladas, Skodas, Ford Ka's, Nissan Micras, Fiat UNO's, Prius, and Lexus etc REALLY have.. lol lol
DaveB
Home club or Range: Wellington Service Rifle Assocaition; NZ Deerstalkers Association; Wairarapa Pistol & Shooting Sports Club

#20 Post by DaveB »

When I was growing up in Canada it was Cadillac drivers who seemed to think they owned the roads and the rest of us existed on sufferance. Then in the 80s it was Volvo drivers. Nothing changes it seems, except the badge on the hood (or bonnet, if you prefer).