Spitfire test pic...

Testing 1,2,3 Testing - If you want to test how to post this is the place.
Ovenpaa
Site Supporter Since 2015

Re: Spitfire test pic...

#11 Post by Ovenpaa »

Downside of things like Dropbox and other hosting sites is if you close your account or run out of space the posted images are lost. So many times I read an article that has been spoilt because the images are missing.
/d

Du lytter aldrig til de ord jeg siger. Du ser mig kun for det tøj jeg har paa ...

Shed Journal
HH1
Home club or Range: PSA

Re: Spitfire test pic...

#12 Post by HH1 »

Ovenpaa wrote:Downside of things like Dropbox and other hosting sites is if you close your account or run out of space the posted images are lost. So many times I read an article that has been spoilt because the images are missing.
Yes! that is SO annoying :bad:

The other thing that irritates me is when you are browsing classified adds on forums and the seller removes the price and puts "sold" instead. That stops you knowing what the current value is of an item is and how much I would have to spend. I see this particularly on knife forums. The other "pet hate" of mine is when a seller says "I want what I paid for it".... That really pees me off and I have walked away from deals due to a seller using that phrase. ....... I typically buy things and if I come to sell them, then I let them go at a much lower price, because as I see it "I've had my fun".... Ok, yes there are certain things that have risen in value and I appreciate I would need to pay a higher price (for example my Marlin 1894 is worth double what I paid for it 12 years ago).... but the "I want what I paid" expression turns me right off a sale.