'This is a test'

Testing 1,2,3 Testing - If you want to test how to post this is the place.
Gaz
Home club or Range: Bisley (usually)

'This is a test'

#1 Post by Gaz »

'testing'
I write words for money - but not here. If you think my words here are written to the same standard as my words for money elsewhere, you're wrong. Have a nice day.

See also www.ukshootingnews.wordpress.com for my take on gun law and target shooting news.
Gaz

Ruislip Rifle Club to be demolished for High Speed Two

#2 Post by Gaz »

Test take two
this is quoted text
I write words for money - but not here. If you think my words here are written to the same standard as my words for money elsewhere, you're wrong. Have a nice day.

See also www.ukshootingnews.wordpress.com for my take on gun law and target shooting news.
Gaz

Re: 'This is a test'

#3 Post by Gaz »

The line, already the subject of much controversy, is planned to tunnel underneath West London before rising to ground level in Ruislip. At the point where the tunnel mouth will be dug stands Ruislip Golf Club – and a small, nondescript building next to the Marylebone railway line. This is the range of Ruislip Rifle Club.

Under plans published by the Department for Transport, both the rifle range and the golf club will be demolished to make way for the entrance to the London tunnel which takes HS2 underneath existing houses. The range can be seen on this map (PDF link) as the small building about 100yds west of West Ruislip station, next to the railway line...

Gaz

#4 Post by Gaz »

planned tunnel entrance in West Ruislip will destroy the local rifle club, depriving residents of a valuable sporting venue.

Gaz

#5 Post by Gaz »

High Speed Two

Gaz

#6 Post by Gaz »

two's

Gaz

#7 Post by Gaz »

High Speed Two's

Gaz

#8 Post by Gaz »

High Speed Two's

Gaz

#9 Post by Gaz »

High Speed Two's planned tunnel entrance in West Ruislip will destroy the local rifle club

Gaz

#10 Post by Gaz »

destroy the local rifle club, depriving residents