'This is a test'

Testing 1,2,3 Testing - If you want to test how to post this is the place.
Gaz
Home club or Range: Bisley (usually)

Re: 'This is a test'

#11 Post by Gaz »

If anyone's wondering what the heck I'm doing, part of a sentence about Ruislip Rifle Club won't post properly on the forum - so I'm going with trial and error to sort it out!
I write words for money - but not here. If you think my words here are written to the same standard as my words for money elsewhere, you're wrong. Have a nice day.

See also www.ukshootingnews.wordpress.com for my take on gun law and target shooting news.
Gaz

#12 Post by Gaz »

Nailed it. The forum won't process a sentence with a comma and an apostrophe in the same sentence.

This isn't a sentence containing both. This, is not a sentence containing both.
I write words for money - but not here. If you think my words here are written to the same standard as my words for money elsewhere, you're wrong. Have a nice day.

See also www.ukshootingnews.wordpress.com for my take on gun law and target shooting news.
Gaz

#13 Post by Gaz »

This, isn't a sentence containing both.

Gaz

#14 Post by Gaz »

Bugger!

',

Gaz

#15 Post by Gaz »

',

FFS, why won't this damn thing replicate the fault!

Gaz

#16 Post by Gaz »

High Speed Two's planned tunnel entrance in West Ruislip will destroy the local rifle club, depriving residents of a valuable sporting venue.

Gaz

#17 Post by Gaz »

High Speed Two's planned tunnel entrance in West Ruislip will destroy the local rifle club, depriving residents of a valuable sporting venue.

Gaz

#18 Post by Gaz »

Gaz

#19 Post by Gaz »

Right. So if I type that sentence again manually, it works fine, but if I copy and paste the identical one off my website the forum throws a wobbly. If I copy it into Notepad and then onto here, the forum will still throw a wobbly.

<scratches head>

Oh nuts to it, simple solution is just to manually retype everything off my website...

Ovenpaa
Site Supporter Since 2015

#20 Post by Ovenpaa »

Use the preview button first, if you see the error clock back and edit, it looks to be related to numbers and apostrophes in the same line.
/d

Du lytter aldrig til de ord jeg siger. Du ser mig kun for det tøj jeg har paa ...

Shed Journal