Salisbury Plain with the FCSA

Made or missed the shot of a lifetime? Share your shooting trips with everyone. Tell us about it. We won't laugh, honest!

Moderator: dromia

Maggot
Home club or Range: HRA and LERA

Re: Salisbury Plain with the FCSA

#31 Post by Maggot »

MiLisCer wrote:
Maggot wrote:
ChrisB wrote:Anyway, I would still like to say thanks to Robin for a good day. Honestly, in a simple post, we have managed to insinuate that a club is breaking MoD rules, bigged up a Russian pop gun and failed to encourage a bloke called Dave to shoot larger calibers anytime soon.

Sweet.
Your problem being bignose..... green55

Look mate, its only cos I have less time and money to spend on noisy things I am not with you...having to depend on the charity of Mr Mason occasionally.

(Who as it goes is going to do a presentation for my ACF unit in June about large calibre long range rifles....they will love it, although we don't think he will get any sales form the Haribo munching tyrants!! wtf )

Funny things kids...feed them sugar and take cover, like a bunch of overly articulated wasps!! lol
What date in June? He will be in the USA with us for then end of June!
First week Mike ;)
Maggot
Home club or Range: HRA and LERA

Re: Salisbury Plain with the FCSA

#32 Post by Maggot »

ChrisB wrote:
Maggot wrote:
ChrisB wrote:Anyway, I would still like to say thanks to Robin for a good day. Honestly, in a simple post, we have managed to insinuate that a club is breaking MoD rules, bigged up a Russian pop gun and failed to encourage a bloke called Dave to shoot larger calibers anytime soon.

Sweet.
Your problem being bignose..... green55

Look mate, its only cos I have less time and money to spend on noisy things I am not with you...having to depend on the charity of Mr Mason occasionally.

(Who as it goes is going to do a presentation for my ACF unit in June about large calibre long range rifles....they will love it, although we don't think he will get any sales form the Haribo munching tyrants!! wtf )

Funny things kids...feed them sugar and take cover, like a bunch of overly articulated wasps!! lol
Glad your back on here Chris green55
Awwww....

You say the nicest of things :D Guess who's bored again :squirrel: