The UK's Finest Independent Forum for Shooters and Gun Owners

Supporting all legal firearm owners, collectors, enthusiasts, shooters and competitors by promoting and encouraging legitimate gun ownership and use in the UK through unity, advocacy and discussion.
It is currently Sat Mar 25, 2017 3:40 pm

All times are UTC

Forum rules

This section is for people who shoot or want to shoot in competitions and includes future events, how to get started, choice of rifle and calibres including wildcats, how to prepare for your competition, and of course how you did!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 74 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 12:07 pm 

Home club or Range: Nra
Individual wrote:
Airbrush wrote:
I've been doing it for 5 years & the sunday am match was the first time I've managed to get all rounds on, it's not easy. :good:

Same here cheers

Although the afternoon match was a different story. wtf

Snap. lol

Profile Send private message  

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 1:25 pm 

Home club or Range: NRA Shooting Club Bisley
Wow!-sincere congratulations to both of you!!!goodjob

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2017 10:54 am 

Home club or Range: Magna Gun Club, 1066 Rifle and Pistol Club
Thanks for everyone's feed back on this it has been very informative. I unfortunately didn't get a chance to do the 'Civilian Service Rifle Skills Development Course' at the weekend - trying to get all my ducks in a row with Gallery Rifle (a separate issue) - but will be looking to do one later in the year.

I have decided to go with the AI initially, and see how I get on with that. I also intend to pick up a 5.56 bolt action Mossberg later in the year, with a view to using that as well for CSR; I am not a huge fan of straight pull AR's despite their advantages for this discipline.

Graham

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2017 11:53 am 

Home club or Range: Nra
sclopetum wrote:
Thanks for everyone's feed back on this it has been very informative. I unfortunately didn't get a chance to do the 'Civilian Service Rifle Skills Development Course' at the weekend - trying to get all my ducks in a row with Gallery Rifle (a separate issue) - but will be looking to do one later in the year.

I have decided to go with the AI initially, and see how I get on with that. I also intend to pick up a 5.56 bolt action Mossberg later in the year, with a view to using that as well for CSR; I am not a huge fan of straight pull AR's despite their advantages for this discipline.

Graham

Hey as long as you enjoy shooting it who cares. shakeshout

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 74 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8