CSR Rifle Suitability

All types of competitive shooting including Bell Target, MR TR F/TR F Open, GR, Small Bore and BR

Moderator: dromia

Forum rules
This section is for people who shoot or want to shoot in competitions and includes future events, how to get started, choice of rifle and calibres including wildcats, how to prepare for your competition, and of course how you did!
Airbrush
Home club or Range: Nra

Re: CSR Rifle Suitability

#71 Post by Airbrush »

Individual wrote:
Airbrush wrote: I've been doing it for 5 years & the sunday am match was the first time I've managed to get all rounds on, it's not easy. :good:
Same here cheers

Although the afternoon match was a different story. wtf
Snap. lol
polemass
Home club or Range: NRA Shooting Club Bisley

#72 Post by polemass »

Wow!-sincere congratulations to both of you!!!goodjob
sclopetum
Home club or Range: Magna Gun Club, 1066 Rifle and Pistol Club

#73 Post by sclopetum »

Thanks for everyone's feed back on this it has been very informative. I unfortunately didn't get a chance to do the 'Civilian Service Rifle Skills Development Course' at the weekend - trying to get all my ducks in a row with Gallery Rifle (a separate issue) - but will be looking to do one later in the year.

I have decided to go with the AI initially, and see how I get on with that. I also intend to pick up a 5.56 bolt action Mossberg later in the year, with a view to using that as well for CSR; I am not a huge fan of straight pull AR's despite their advantages for this discipline.

Graham
Airbrush
Home club or Range: Nra

#74 Post by Airbrush »

sclopetum wrote:Thanks for everyone's feed back on this it has been very informative. I unfortunately didn't get a chance to do the 'Civilian Service Rifle Skills Development Course' at the weekend - trying to get all my ducks in a row with Gallery Rifle (a separate issue) - but will be looking to do one later in the year.

I have decided to go with the AI initially, and see how I get on with that. I also intend to pick up a 5.56 bolt action Mossberg later in the year, with a view to using that as well for CSR; I am not a huge fan of straight pull AR's despite their advantages for this discipline.

Graham
Hey as long as you enjoy shooting it who cares. shakeshout