Firearms seized.....

Anything shooting related including law and procedure questions.

Moderator: dromia

Forum rules
Should your post be in Grumpy Old Men? This area is for general shooting related posts only please.
Gazza

Re: Firearms seized.....

#21 Post by Gazza »

Ovenpaa wrote:Gazza, thanks for the heads up, I think it was thrown out however I will take a look.
No probs, If you do find owt untoward let me know because we are still looking round thereabouts for a house :good:
Duey
Site Supporter 2021
Home club or Range: Offas Dyke, Pickering, North Cotes Butts and Grove small arms

#22 Post by Duey »

Not found anything on a search of the local government site apart from a withdrawn application for a classroom extension in Wragby
Application for two wind turbines was binned 2014
Gazza

#23 Post by Gazza »

I found something dated early last year about wind turbines and asked the estate agent about it but got no response after they said they would find out.
I think it was the owner of the RAF land who had been refused permission for his energy company to install the turbines on that land but was going to reapply for some smaller turbines. I cant find anything newer than this so dont know if anything came of it.
Hopefully it will all get refused as they are a blight on the countryside everywhere and with all the turbines countrywide only producing 2% of what we need in this country anyway they as good as useless.
Duey
Site Supporter 2021
Home club or Range: Offas Dyke, Pickering, North Cotes Butts and Grove small arms

#24 Post by Duey »

Just had my renewal visit off my FLO, and he was supposed to be going to the revocation in the OP today, but I had arranged to be working from home today so, no he couldn't rearrange the date, He was alright about it all though
Should get my ticket back in a couple of weeks, shame it ran out last week end, but hey I could be in TVP area