FAC varitation. Employers details?

Anything shooting related including law and procedure questions.

Moderator: dromia

Forum rules
Should your post be in Grumpy Old Men? This area is for general shooting related posts only please.
Chuck

Re: FAC varitation. Employers details?

#21 Post by Chuck »

The Event, Why would they want to do that?? Anyway that's what smartphones are for! They can fnd you anywhere ;)
Political Correctness is the language of lies, written by the corrupt , spoken by the inept!
The Event

#22 Post by The Event »

It's one of those things I remember reading instances of in the shooting mags of the 90s.
The name Joss Thompson springs to mind as being one of them.
hitchphil
Home club or Range: Bisley - Mostly

#23 Post by hitchphil »

Its endemic in society ..............

My Co sports & social club asked for all members of the rifle section: name, address, post code, home phone, mobile, work employee number, extension number, work post box code, social club number, date of birth, FT, PT, Contract, Retired, Assoc or full member & email address ....?

They just didn't understand why i said nope Foxtrot Oscar! ? & had they registered with the Information Commissioners office for DPA? had they F.........................
Quality control of Scottish Ethanol. & RDX/HMX

& my fav chemical is :-) 1,3,7-trimethylxanthine.......... used to kill frogs.... but widely consumed & in vast quantities by the French? Eh?
Chuck

#24 Post by Chuck »

hitchphil, even if they had registered with the Information COmmissioner as they are now called, that sounds a LOT of info for a club to hold...holding excessive information is a breach of the Act.

work employee number, extension number, work post box code, etc etc :o :o :o
Political Correctness is the language of lies, written by the corrupt , spoken by the inept!
RDC

#25 Post by RDC »

hitchphil wrote:Its endemic in society ..............

My Co sports & social club asked for all members of the rifle section: name, address, post code, home phone, mobile, work employee number, extension number, work post box code, social club number, date of birth, FT, PT, Contract, Retired, Assoc or full member & email address ....?

They just didn't understand why i said nope Foxtrot Oscar! ? & had they registered with the Information Commissioners office for DPA? had they F.........................
Your sports and social is probably as poorly managed as ours. It's probably also nothing to do with the company anymore either. Long since seen as a burden and dumped with all haste. Either way, you were right to tell them to ram it.