Zombie proof homes

If we entered a time of Civil Unrest/Armageddon/Zombie Attacking, what would we do?

Moderator: dromia

Forum rules
Emergency planning regarding communication, water/food supply, shelter, equipment, transport and of course what guns to have with us!
Chuck

Zombie proof homes

#1 Post by Chuck »

Political Correctness is the language of lies, written by the corrupt , spoken by the inept!
Sandgroper
Site Supporter Since 2015

Re: Zombie proof homes

#2 Post by Sandgroper »

Nice :good:

I really like the cheapest one - the island for half a million and the Jamesburgh Earth Station for $3 million - if only, sigh!
“The standard you walk past is the standard you accept.”

Lieutenant General David Morrison

I plink, therefore I shoot.
Chuck

#3 Post by Chuck »

I'll have the Island......suit me nicely sir.
Political Correctness is the language of lies, written by the corrupt , spoken by the inept!
bravo24
Covert Operatives
Home club or Range: St Giles Yarners R&P Club, Bishop Auckland & District Gun Club, Own 75m Outdoor Range. BASC Member

#4 Post by bravo24 »

A small Island would do me but with electric fencing around!!!! or on the other hand if you live in the country like me and have a biggish garden then excavate a big hole, get a containership container and bury it, top of container wants to be about 4 feet under ground level, this will do for any tornados, hurricains, zombies, almost anyting i can think of..... just remember to pack lots of bullets

breathing apps and lighting and food
With a round in the chamber and the bolt locked tight
I look them in the eyes through my telescopic sight

want to be highlander

P.A Hurworth
BlackMagpie

#5 Post by BlackMagpie »

I think a nice big caravan, attached to a hot air ballon and hovering 50ft above the ground secured with tie down ropes....excellent visibility for sniping and if you get swamped by the flesh eaters and pull your knots free and float off somewhere safe and start again! :lol:
DL.

#6 Post by DL. »

BlackMagpie wrote:I think a nice big caravan, attached to a hot air ballon and hovering 50ft above the ground secured with tie down ropes....excellent visibility for sniping and if you get swamped by the flesh eaters and pull your knots free and float off somewhere safe and start again! :lol:
Otherwise known as an airship?! ;)
Chuck

#7 Post by Chuck »

:lol: :lol:
Scotsgun

#8 Post by Scotsgun »

Bollox to all that. I'm staying at home and my nearest neighbour has an excavating company. I'll just dig a moat round my home, build a tower and eradicate any that come clear.

Now where's the nearest army base to Lanark, Nr Glasgow. I'll need at least one shopping trip there.
Blu

#9 Post by Blu »

Hmmm just a thought but we better hope that out of all the folks left that aren't zombiefied, there better be more than a few who know how to run nuclear power stations and the likes or zombies will be the least of the problems. Just looked up the following.
There are now over 430 commercial nuclear power reactors operating in 31 countries. 56 countries operate a total of about 240 research reactors and a further 180 nuclear reactors power some 150 ships and submarines.
Blu :twisted:
Chuck

#10 Post by Chuck »

Been watching a couple of those nuclear aftermath mvies and documentaries......the "survivors" all seem to shuffle around zombie style.

Maybe we should be keeping our options open as it looks like the zombies may not be the result of some hemical or biological mis-hap or skullduggery?

Scotsgun, google earth will suit your plans of curse - they do a nice aerial view so you can plan your in and out to perfection. :good: Why wait, shop early and beat the crowds eh. I doubt they'll do a lay away scheme though...