WAX Slugs - emergency Zombie ammo

If we entered a time of Civil Unrest/Armageddon/Zombie Attacking, what would we do?

Moderator: dromia

Forum rules
Emergency planning regarding communication, water/food supply, shelter, equipment, transport and of course what guns to have with us!
knewmans

Re: WAX Slugs - emergency Zombie ammo

#11 Post by knewmans »

This may even reference the very chap I saw :grin: :grin:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=orO3PxLPiKU
Ken
Chuck

#12 Post by Chuck »

Interesting...looks like fun.

Did it go through that wall as well, looks like it would have if that box was not solid enough.

I used to make model planes as a lad..and my brother would destroy them by shooting wads of plasticene and/or paper at them from a smooth bore .177 rifle..little sh1t!
Political Correctness is the language of lies, written by the corrupt , spoken by the inept!
waterford103
Site Supporter Since 2018
Home club or Range: Aberdeen FBGC

#13 Post by waterford103 »

I attended one of Colonel Shaws "lectures" at RTC Derby in the seventies ,it was an hour small and large explosions ,he would wander round seemingly aimlessly and leave little surprises ,some not so little but all very noisy.Explaining what not to do with various chemicals , household and otherwise.He would finish with the musket ,we were talking about it for weeks. ;¬))))
"This year will go down in history. For the first time, a civilized nation has full gun registration. Our streets will be safer, our police more efficient, and the world will follow our lead into the future!"
Adolph Hitler – 1933