World War Z

If we entered a time of Civil Unrest/Armageddon/Zombie Attacking, what would we do?

Moderator: dromia

Forum rules
Emergency planning regarding communication, water/food supply, shelter, equipment, transport and of course what guns to have with us!
dromia
Site Admin
Home club or Range: The Highlands of Scotland. Cycling Proficiency 1964. Felton & District rifle club. Teesdale Pistol and Rifle club.

Re: World War Z

#11 Post by dromia »

25Pdr wrote:Thanks a lot for that link Blu..Watching World war Z now... :good: Lots of other good Films too.

It's getting difficult to download stuff here, the ISPs have recently been ordered to block a lot of the good sites. Story....

Bit of a bugger, I used to enjoy Project Viewer, still, I'm sure there is a workaround ;)
Evidently the mirror sites are still accessible. So I have been told.

Come on Bambi get some

Imperial Good Metric Bad
Analogue Good Digital Bad

Fecking stones

Real farmers don't need subsidies

Cow's farts matter!

For fine firearms and requisites visit

http://www.pukkabundhooks.com/
Blu

#12 Post by Blu »

25Pdr,
What's the snow like in Michigan?
Not too bad mate, we had a couple of inches of snow a while back but then the weather warmed up and melted it. Now however it is back with a vengeance and chucking it down, because it's expected though the roads have been ploughed and are all clear. Folks here are used to it and just get on and get things done.

Blu :twisted:
25Pdr
Past Supporter

#13 Post by 25Pdr »

Blu wrote:25Pdr,
What's the snow like in Michigan?
Not too bad mate, we had a couple of inches of snow a while back but then the weather warmed up and melted it. Now however it is back with a vengeance and chucking it down, because it's expected though the roads have been ploughed and are all clear. Folks here are used to it and just get on and get things done.

Blu :twisted:
As cold as a Badgers Arrse I take it. :lol:

Hope it doesn't get as bad as Delaware, Michigan... 390 inches. :o razz

Couple of inches here and everything grinds to a halt.
25Pdr
Past Supporter

#14 Post by 25Pdr »

dromia wrote:
25Pdr wrote:Thanks a lot for that link Blu..Watching World war Z now... :good: Lots of other good Films too.

It's getting difficult to download stuff here, the ISPs have recently been ordered to block a lot of the good sites. Story....

Bit of a bugger, I used to enjoy Project Viewer, still, I'm sure there is a workaround ;)
Evidently the mirror sites are still accessible. So I have been told.
Any hints?? :wave:
sconie

#15 Post by sconie »

Apparently.... Cough.... Much Movies is another app that allows you to view full recent movies without the need to download, and with the right cable it streams direct to your big TV
Demonic69
Home club or Range: Thurnscoe Rifle Club

#16 Post by Demonic69 »

Hide My Ass Dot Com will, generally, let you onto everything and shouldn't be blocked by ISPs as it doesn't fit the rules.
Chuck

#17 Post by Chuck »

25 try Expatshield it works in the UK plus invaluable in Turkland where more and more is getting censored every day!
Political Correctness is the language of lies, written by the corrupt , spoken by the inept!
Pointer

#18 Post by Pointer »

Thanks for the heads up Blu, I'll give it a go.
XIX

#19 Post by XIX »

Blackstuff wrote:Was i the only one to think that if you'd watched the trailers you'd seen 90% of the best parts of the film? :bad:
They actually filmed two endings the one you see in the film (I won't spoil it) and one set in IIRC Moscow which is a 30-40 minute mass Zombie battle with air support, large flame throwers etc. it was allegedly left on the cutting room floor as one of the stars of the film, the one that owns the rights wanted a more intellectual ending.
It's not the critic who counts.