zombie survival squad

If we entered a time of Civil Unrest/Armageddon/Zombie Attacking, what would we do?

Moderator: dromia

Forum rules
Emergency planning regarding communication, water/food supply, shelter, equipment, transport and of course what guns to have with us!
Blackstuff
Site Supporter Since 2015

Re: zombie survival squad

#11 Post by Blackstuff »

christel wrote:To me the word zombie is a generic term for anything that turns the society upside down.
Exactly 'zombie' is an interchangeable term for many many things. A PC expression if you will.... :twisted:
DVC
Christel
Site Admin

#12 Post by Christel »

snayperskaya wrote:
christel wrote:To me the word zombie is a generic term for anything that turns the society upside down.
To many it is but it is amazing how many people believe a "zombie apocalypse" with legions of the undead like the movies is a real possibility.
Well, you never know :lol:
dromia
Site Admin
Home club or Range: The Highlands of Scotland. Cycling Proficiency 1964. Felton & District rifle club. Teesdale Pistol and Rifle club.

#13 Post by dromia »

I've just come back from a rare but necessary shopping trip and trust me (I'm not a doctor) it has arrived!

The vast majority of the human species is brain removed living dead.

Come on Bambi get some

Imperial Good Metric Bad
Analogue Good Digital Bad

Fecking stones

Real farmers don't need subsidies

Cow's farts matter!

For fine firearms and requisites visit

http://www.pukkabundhooks.com/
Demonic69
Home club or Range: Thurnscoe Rifle Club

#14 Post by Demonic69 »

One update from Facebook and it's Hello Apocalypse!
The difference between planning for a zombie attack and planning for civil unrest comes down to whether or not you're a sociopath.
Zombies are fantasy and you're not planning on killing real people.
Civil unrest means putting down a scrote or 20 with your Dragunov. Planning for that raises a few questions. I'm pretty sure only one is socially "acceptable" unless you're the military ;-)

I don't read my own signature!
snayperskaya
Past Supporter
Home club or Range: West Bank of the Volga.....

#15 Post by snayperskaya »

Demonic69 wrote:One update from Facebook and it's Hello Apocalypse!
The difference between planning for a zombie attack and planning for civil unrest comes down to whether or not you're a sociopath.
Zombies are fantasy and you're not planning on killing real people.
Civil unrest means putting down a scrote or 20 with your Dragunov. Planning for that raises a few questions. I'm pretty sure only one is socially "acceptable" unless you're the military ;-)

whoa......the only thing I'm planning for is the quite life,what to spend my lottery fortune on if my numbers ever come up and where me and the missus are going on holiday next year!!!.I only mentioned civil unrest as a more realistic scenario as rather than zombies,aliens or Godzilla.I don't do Facebook or Twitter etc as too busy doing other things with real friends rather than x number of "friends" online........must be a bit boring as this is the only forum I'm on.
"The only real power comes out of a long rifle." - Joseph Stalin

Give a man a gun and he can rob a bank.....give a man a bank and he can rob the world!.

More than a vested interest in 7.62x54r!
Christel
Site Admin

#16 Post by Christel »

snayperskaya wrote: as this is the only forum I'm on.
:shakeshout: :shakeshout: :shakeshout: :shakeshout: :shakeshout: :good: :good: :good: :good: :good: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :goodjob:
Demonic69
Home club or Range: Thurnscoe Rifle Club

#17 Post by Demonic69 »

snayperskaya wrote: whoa......the only thing I'm planning for is the quite life,what to spend my lottery fortune on if my numbers ever come up and where me and the missus are going on holiday next year!!!.I only mentioned civil unrest as a more realistic scenario as rather than zombies,aliens or Godzilla.I don't do Facebook or Twitter etc as too busy doing other things with real friends rather than x number of "friends" online........must be a bit boring as this is the only forum I'm on.
Lol, I was only playing with you mate ;-)
And I know you're planning for the resurgence of the good old USSR B-)

snayperskaya
Past Supporter

#18 Post by snayperskaya »

christel wrote:
snayperskaya wrote: as this is the only forum I'm on.
:shakeshout: :shakeshout: :shakeshout: :shakeshout: :shakeshout: :good: :good: :good: :good: :good: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :goodjob:
Have been on quite a few car forums over the years and they get bitchy as hell......this forum is like a breath of fresh air compared to some of them.

Give a man a gun and he can rob a bank.....give a man a bank and he can rob the world!.

snayperskaya
Past Supporter

#19 Post by snayperskaya »

Demonic69 wrote:
snayperskaya wrote: whoa......the only thing I'm planning for is the quite life,what to spend my lottery fortune on if my numbers ever come up and where me and the missus are going on holiday next year!!!.I only mentioned civil unrest as a more realistic scenario as rather than zombies,aliens or Godzilla.I don't do Facebook or Twitter etc as too busy doing other things with real friends rather than x number of "friends" online........must be a bit boring as this is the only forum I'm on.
Lol, I was only playing with you mate ;-)
And I know you're planning for the resurgence of the good old USSR B-)

I believe the future lies with a strong united Europe.......under a solid Soviet Leadership!!!

ussrflag ussrflag ussrflag

Charlotte the flyer
Home club or Range: Classified

#20 Post by Charlotte the flyer »

You can get carried away prepping. Lots of good milsurp stuff on Ebay these days. tongueout .

Move along, nothing to see here. :run:
The above post probably contains sarcasm or some other form of attempted wit, please don't take it to heart.