ZOMBIES

If we entered a time of Civil Unrest/Armageddon/Zombie Attacking, what would we do?

Moderator: dromia

Forum rules
Emergency planning regarding communication, water/food supply, shelter, equipment, transport and of course what guns to have with us!
Scotsgun

Re: ZOMBIES

#11 Post by Scotsgun »

Ah, so its a game you play over the internet...........don't you need a really high powered PC though?

All i have is a 2Ghz laptop with 4Gb ram
Alpha1
Site Supporter Since 2020

#12 Post by Alpha1 »

I dont know I am not clued up on lap tops
But gaming PC,s do tend to be fairly high spec I build my own.
You need a good mother board and power supply for gaming rigs graphic cards can make all the difference I will spend up to £200 on a graphic card.
Cooling is important and the CPU must be the best you can afford and of course a good brand of ram.
A gaming rig lasts me on average two years but I am up grading stuff in it all the time my current one is about ready to be replaced.
I usually have at least two PC.s running at the same time I will map on one or game on it whilst using the other one for skype or team speak or to check out the forums and surf the web etc.
I probably spend as much on the PC stuff as I do on shooting.
But there is never a dull moment and its 24/7 if you want it.
Its the 3D mapping that floats my boat I get a buzz from turning a blank screen into a town or a castle and then watch groups from all over the world shooting the s*** out of each other on it.
Yeah I know I am a sad sack but I dont really care.
Oh and Friday night is ZOMBIE night.
Scotsgun

#13 Post by Scotsgun »

Alpha1 wrote:I dont know I am not clued up on lap tops
But gaming PC,s do tend to be fairly high spec I build my own.
You need a good mother board and power supply for gaming rigs graphic cards can make all the difference I will spend up to £200 on a graphic card.
Cooling is important and the CPU must be the best you can afford and of course a good brand of ram.
A gaming rig lasts me on average two years but I am up grading stuff in it all the time my current one is about ready to be replaced.
I usually have at least two PC.s running at the same time I will map on one or game on it whilst using the other one for skype or team speak or to check out the forums and surf the web etc.
I probably spend as much on the PC stuff as I do on shooting.
But there is never a dull moment and its 24/7 if you want it.
Its the 3D mapping that floats my boat I get a buzz from turning a blank screen into a town or a castle and then watch groups from all over the world shooting the s*** out of each other on it.
Yeah I know I am a sad sack but I dont really care.
Oh and Friday night is ZOMBIE night.

:ugeek: