Doom Boom

If we entered a time of Civil Unrest/Armageddon/Zombie Attacking, what would we do?

Moderator: dromia

Forum rules
Emergency planning regarding communication, water/food supply, shelter, equipment, transport and of course what guns to have with us!
greenshoots

Re: Doom Boom

#21 Post by greenshoots »

well make the most of it canada's stopped producing and started laying off oil workers

greenshoots
Green by Design
Chuck

#22 Post by Chuck »

If you live on a council estate; 12 cars, 3 monkey bikes, 1 mini-moto, a quad and a trampoline.
lol and that's just in the balcony! Don't forget the petrol mowers and motor bikes that never work!
Political Correctness is the language of lies, written by the corrupt , spoken by the inept!
Demonic69
Home club or Range: Thurnscoe Rifle Club

#23 Post by Demonic69 »

The bikes all work around here, about the only thing that does ;-) They're always working at 2am as fast as they can!
They sound more like petrol mowers though!
Chuck

#24 Post by Chuck »

lol lol They may be working but have they still got the wheels on them??
Political Correctness is the language of lies, written by the corrupt , spoken by the inept!
DaveB
Home club or Range: Wellington Service Rifle Assocaition; NZ Deerstalkers Association; Wairarapa Pistol & Shooting Sports Club

#25 Post by DaveB »

greenshoots wrote:well make the most of it canada's stopped producing and started laying off oil workers

greenshoots
Extracting oil from the oil sands always was an expensive business and only financially viable when oil prices are high. Once prices go back up, and unfortunately they inevitably will, production in the oil sands will start up again.
Explosive
Home club or Range: Saskatchewan

#26 Post by Explosive »

DaveB wrote:
greenshoots wrote:well make the most of it canada's stopped producing and started laying off oil workers

greenshoots
Extracting oil from the oil sands always was an expensive business and only financially viable when oil prices are high. Once prices go back up, and unfortunately they inevitably will, production in the oil sands will start up again.
I heard on the radio this morning that the price of Alberta oil sands production is $9 a barrel, and that the price of North Dakota sour crude has gone negative Last time I filled up I paid 80 cents Canadian per litre. Petrol is easily affordable now even though I drive a 5.9 litre V8.
Explosive
Home club or Range: Saskatchewan

#27 Post by Explosive »

“Nothing Is Moving,” Baltic Dry Index Crashes as Insiders Warn International “Commerce Has Come To a Halt”

The continued collapse of The Baltic Dry Index remains ignored by most – besides we still have Netflix, right? But, as Dollar Vigilante’s Jeff Berwick details, it appears the worldwide ‘real’ economy has ground to a halt!!

Last week, I received news from a contact who is friends with one of the biggest billionaire shipping families in the world. He told me they had no ships at sea right now, because operating them meant running at a loss.................... http://www.globalresearch.ca/nothing-is ... lt/5501779

We checked VesselFinder.com and it appears to show no ships in transit anywhere in the world
Rab

#28 Post by Rab »

Scotsgun wrote:We used to add something to the fuel in the army. It supposedly kept if 'fresh.' Anyone know what it is and if it can be purchased?
I use this stuff, it's what the US Army uses for it's petrol storage. Expensive I know, but a little goes a long long way. I put a little in a gallon of petrol and left it for a year just to see, after the year I used that petrol in a chainsaw and it started and ran without any problems.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/PRI-G-Fuel-Stab ... ords=PRI-G
safetyfirst
Past Supporter

#30 Post by safetyfirst »

All ships have stopped. Commerce has halted worldwide.
THE SKY IS FALLING IN.

(Scrambles for powdered food shelf)