The Arisen

If we entered a time of Civil Unrest/Armageddon/Zombie Attacking, what would we do?

Moderator: dromia

Forum rules
Emergency planning regarding communication, water/food supply, shelter, equipment, transport and of course what guns to have with us!
Airbrush
Home club or Range: Nra

The Arisen

#1 Post by Airbrush »

Anybody reading this series of Zombie books?

I'm thoroughly enjoying them on Kindle, well written, plenty of action based on super duper SF soldiers trying to find a cure to save Britain the last surviving country in the Zpoc.

bangbang
Christel
Site Admin

Re: The Arisen

#2 Post by Christel »

I tried...however somehow the whole technological aspect of reading on a Kindle failed for me lol
Airbrush

#3 Post by Airbrush »

Get the books Christel.
Christel
Site Admin

#4 Post by Christel »

Yeah, I have already checked the co-author's website out. He has been very busy as a writer.

Never heard of him :oops:
Ovenpaa
Site Supporter Since 2015

#5 Post by Ovenpaa »

I do like my Kindle Fire HD and the basic Kindle is probably under GBP60 these days. I am currently reading Hitler's Fortresses: German Fortifications and Defences 1939-45 - It was on offer so a couple of quid and is fascinating reading and covers the construction and location of fortifications of Festung Europa Unfortunately with books like this available I am not sure I will ever get to read about Zombies....
/d

Du lytter aldrig til de ord jeg siger. Du ser mig kun for det tøj jeg har paa ...

Shed Journal
Airbrush

#6 Post by Airbrush »

ovenpaa wrote:I do like my Kindle Fire HD and the basic Kindle is probably under GBP60 these days. I am currently reading Hitler's Fortresses: German Fortifications and Defences 1939-45 - It was on offer so a couple of quid and is fascinating reading and covers the construction and location of fortifications of Festung Europa Unfortunately with books like this available I am not sure I will ever get to read about Zombies....
Yawn, I need a bit of escapism & excitement. :p