Prepare for Global Cooling !

If we entered a time of Civil Unrest/Armageddon/Zombie Attacking, what would we do?

Moderator: dromia

Forum rules
Emergency planning regarding communication, water/food supply, shelter, equipment, transport and of course what guns to have with us!
Explosive
Home club or Range: Saskatchewan

Re: Prepare for Global Cooling !

#31 Post by Explosive »

safetyfirst wrote:I'm still waiting for you to answer my points on climate change. I'm not sure they were convenient though so I understand.

<crawls back under bridge to wait for goats>
What points do you want me to answer ?
Explosive

#32 Post by Explosive »

Are points are the same as questions ?
safetyfirst
Past Supporter

#33 Post by safetyfirst »

It was on one of your other new conservative trolling threads. I said that the positive outcomes associated with most of the steps people want to take to tackle climate change are worth it no matter what the truth on the matter. And therefore I didn't care for the debate much as its a total quagmire.
Explosive

#34 Post by Explosive »

safetyfirst wrote:It was on one of your other new conservative trolling threads. I said that the positive outcomes associated with most of the steps people want to take to tackle climate change are worth it no matter what the truth on the matter. And therefore I didn't care for the debate much as its a total quagmire.
So what do you want me to answer ?
safetyfirst
Past Supporter

#35 Post by safetyfirst »

The question is why keep debating, why not just go for the cleaner air, cleaner energy, better food, more stable geopolitics and reduced healthcare expenditure that we'd get if we just implemented a lot of the suggestions that our thousands of scientists have decided might help reduce unwanted climate change?

But I can sense a hook in my upper lip so I'll just leave my thoughts with you, in the hope that they leave you with a warm and fuzzy feeling. :)

Happy shooting. :)
Explosive

#36 Post by Explosive »

safetyfirst wrote:The question is why keep debating, why not just go for the cleaner air, cleaner energy, better food, more stable geopolitics and reduced healthcare expenditure that we'd get if we just implemented a lot of the suggestions that our thousands of scientists have decided might help reduce unwanted climate change?
Because the air would not be cleaner world wide, the energy is not sustainable, it is expensive and damaging to life, the food is not better, in fact the plants are starving for lack of carbon dioxide, and the scare mongering scientists are beneficiaries global warming grants and can not be believed. Not to mention climate gate.

Answer this please......... Is the world too hot or to cold ?
Explosive

#37 Post by Explosive »

A seagull flies over the ice-coated waterfront of Penglai, in eastern China's Shandong province. January 25th 2016