T Lincoln - Caravan Beieng Scrapped

If we entered a time of Civil Unrest/Armageddon/Zombie Attacking, what would we do?

Moderator: dromia

Forum rules
Emergency planning regarding communication, water/food supply, shelter, equipment, transport and of course what guns to have with us!
hitchphil
Home club or Range: Bisley - Mostly

T Lincoln - Caravan Beieng Scrapped

#1 Post by hitchphil »

Mr T Lincoln of the NRA Caravan on site 7 - poss the post got lost, poss you moved house? poss you have paid! but if you haven't paid your site fees NRA estates can tow you van off & scrap it.

yes the pic is upside down i cant be backsided to fix it as putting pictures on this forum is an utter bind with size limits etc.
Attachments
caravan 7.PNG
caravan 7.PNG (108.55 KiB) Viewed 2942 times
Quality control of Scottish Ethanol. & RDX/HMX

& my fav chemical is :-) 1,3,7-trimethylxanthine.......... used to kill frogs.... but widely consumed & in vast quantities by the French? Eh?
StanDeasy

Re: T Lincoln - Caravan Beieng Scrapped

#2 Post by StanDeasy »

The 'van looks too good to scrap.....
rox

#3 Post by rox »

hitchphil wrote:Mr T Lincoln of the NRA Caravan on site 7 - poss the post got lost, poss you moved house? poss you have paid! but if you haven't paid your site fees NRA estates can tow you van off & scrap it.

yes the pic is upside down i cant be backsided to fix it as putting pictures on this forum is an utter bind with size limits etc.
Well, if you will post photos in PNG format... troutslapping :p

Have passed this on to someone who is in contact with Mr Lincoln. Thanks for the heads-up.
caravan 7.PNG
caravan 7.PNG (85.37 KiB) Viewed 2858 times
hitchphil
Home club or Range: Bisley - Mostly

#4 Post by hitchphil »

StanDeasy wrote:The 'van looks too good to scrap.....
Positively palatial compared to some ..

... & thanks Rox for fixing my picture........ goodjob .
Quality control of Scottish Ethanol. & RDX/HMX

& my fav chemical is :-) 1,3,7-trimethylxanthine.......... used to kill frogs.... but widely consumed & in vast quantities by the French? Eh?