Zombie shooting in Reading!!

If we entered a time of Civil Unrest/Armageddon/Zombie Attacking, what would we do?

Moderator: dromia

Forum rules
Emergency planning regarding communication, water/food supply, shelter, equipment, transport and of course what guns to have with us!
MartinS

Re: Zombie shooting in Reading!!

#11 Post by MartinS »

ovenpaa wrote:Bedford High Street is the same.

As a comparison I was sitting outside a bar in mid Jutland with the Brother in Law end of last summer, Saturday night the local venue had a band on and they serve alcohol so it was interesting to see them come flooding out and rush for all of the local bars. Upon entering they were orderly, friendly well behaved and good fun to watch. The lot near me soon discovered I was a Brit and we did chat for a bit and they were all absolutely spot on.

I would probably have been either fronted up or stabbed if it had been Bedford.
Good old Blity hey!

I don't know why it has that way here but it is and won't get any better! sign01

Dave on another note. I'm getting a lot better results with the rear rider now so thank you!

bangbang zzzzom zzzzom zzzzom
Ovenpaa
Site Supporter Since 2015

#12 Post by Ovenpaa »

Good to hear Martin, ENS reckons it made a huge improvement on his AI and Christel has run the prototype on her 22C for the last three years. Oddly enough I have built a few of these but never one for myself.
/d

Du lytter aldrig til de ord jeg siger. Du ser mig kun for det tøj jeg har paa ...

Shed Journal
MartinS

#13 Post by MartinS »

ovenpaa wrote:Good to hear Martin, ENS reckons it made a huge improvement on his AI and Christel has run the prototype on her 22C for the last three years. Oddly enough I have built a few of these but never one for myself.
That's how it always goes Dave!

I think you'll have to make one for yourself to give it the stamp of approval!

It's made a huge impact with a sand bag, really soaks up the recoil.
Ovenpaa
Site Supporter Since 2015

#14 Post by Ovenpaa »

...and improves the tracking I hope?
/d

Du lytter aldrig til de ord jeg siger. Du ser mig kun for det tøj jeg har paa ...

Shed Journal