Viper scopes

New to the sport? Or just not sussed something out yet? Please ask your questions in here, there are many experienced shooters on the forum and someone will for sure come along and answer your question. This is a section for new shooters so if anyone can think of something please submit it.

Moderator: dromia

BamBam

Re: Viper scopes

#11 Post by BamBam »

Out of my 6 scopes 4 are currently Vortex, not had to test the warranty yet.

My fave of the lot is my 2.5-10x44 Viper PST, really like this scope, so clear and so versatile.
safetyfirst
Past Supporter

#12 Post by safetyfirst »

Ditto. Love mine. I got it in first focal plane, never had a FFP scope before though I basically use it cranked up to 10 most of the time so I'm not really using it to its design! Great scopes, I don't buy anything else. Got a 1-4 and this 2.5-10 plus a couple red dots.
Charlotte the flyer
Home club or Range: Classified

#13 Post by Charlotte the flyer »

I have a 1-4 PST on my L1A1 as I want it to be close to the original SUIT Its a really nice scope and doesn't have a problem with 7.62 recoil. Are you in a hurry for it? Riflecraft usually have a large stand at the shooting show where you can look through the glass and chat to the guys (who are all really nice). The show was in Feb last year, its usually around Valentines day.
The above post probably contains sarcasm or some other form of attempted wit, please don't take it to heart.