B square mount

New to the sport? Or just not sussed something out yet? Please ask your questions in here, there are many experienced shooters on the forum and someone will for sure come along and answer your question. This is a section for new shooters so if anyone can think of something please submit it.

Moderator: dromia

milton22

B square mount

#1 Post by milton22 »

Where can I get a B Square scope mount for a Rossi underleaver
ptheta
Home club or Range: TFSA

Re: B square mount

#2 Post by ptheta »

It took me about six months to answer that question! There's no one in the UK that I could find who sell them. Someone did tell me that there is an official importer but that they can't be bothered to bring any in. I can't remember who it is so I'm not going to guess and slag the wrong company off.

Anyway the upshot is you'll have to get one from the USA but most of the companies won't supply you! This is the company/link you want: http://kinneysshootingsupply.com/bsquar ... p-549.html

I paid $77 with postage and paid via paypal.

Just to make it clear. Do you know that this is a side mount? I've heard rumours of diy scout mounts but I've never seen anything like that off the shelf.
milton22

Re: B square mount

#3 Post by milton22 »

Thanks for that I did find someone in the uk who said they where going to get some in but I forgot to make a note of who they were, I am going to Bisley next month so will ask around there.
Regards.