Slight technical question

New to the sport? Or just not sussed something out yet? Please ask your questions in here, there are many experienced shooters on the forum and someone will for sure come along and answer your question. This is a section for new shooters so if anyone can think of something please submit it.

Moderator: dromia

Sixshot6
Home club or Range: Mattersey

Slight technical question

#1 Post by Sixshot6 »

I know I'm not new here anymore, but I have a query about posting pictures on here. Tried to upload a picture to the show us your rimfire's thread. It said it wasn't valid. Any reason why this might be? Is there a minimum size for pictures to upload here? Its picture taken on my cameron, but that should not be a problem I guess?
Blackstuff
Site Supporter Since 2015

Re: Slight technical question

#2 Post by Blackstuff »

I've never been able to add pictures using the Browse box under the text box, but then this website is horrific to use from my work computer. I just upload pics to Photobucket then use the IMG code/link for putting pictures up
DVC
Sixshot6

#3 Post by Sixshot6 »

Blackstuff wrote:I've never been able to add pictures using the Browse box under the text box, but then this website is horrific to use from my work computer. I just upload pics to Photobucket then use the IMG code/link for putting pictures up
So get a photobucket account then? Might as well and you know what they say when you can't get in through the front door, go round the back.
Blackstuff

#4 Post by Blackstuff »

I've tried using that excuse with the missus, she never buys it teanews
DVC
20series
Site Supporter Since 2019
Home club or Range: Oundle R&PC

#5 Post by 20series »

I concur, much easier to up load pictures to photobucket and then add them here.

Alan
A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools!!
Douglas Adams, 1952-2001 RIP
Ovenpaa

#6 Post by Ovenpaa »

I use Flickr just to be different it is free and I have never got close to any monthly or yearly limits if the exist.

https://www.flickr.com/
/d

Du lytter aldrig til de ord jeg siger. Du ser mig kun for det tøj jeg har paa ...

Shed Journal
Sixshot6

#7 Post by Sixshot6 »

Blackstuff wrote:I've tried using that excuse with the missus, she never buys it teanews
How did I know someone would make that joke. We're all supposed to be adults, but the rest of the time we still have the sense of humour of a 15 year old (that same 15 year that compels me to watch TED) lol

But use Flicker or Photobucket. Makes sense.
Blackstuff

#8 Post by Blackstuff »

15 is well over my maturity level lollol
DVC
Sixshot6

#9 Post by Sixshot6 »

Blackstuff wrote:15 is well over my maturity level lollol
you must be one of the guys I see painting over the w on whitehaven signs with an S then. ;)

You're probably Also the Geordie person Isle of Wighter's see and here stealing signs for Arseend (its a real place). At least they're not the Austrian town of f*** http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/f***,_Austria
Demonic69
Home club or Range: Thurnscoe Rifle Club

#10 Post by Demonic69 »

I use "An application", it's free and it's already on my phone where my pictures are.
I've got dropbox so I'd use that if I were posting pictures from the camera