When do I get access to the for sale section?

New to the sport? Or just not sussed something out yet? Please ask your questions in here, there are many experienced shooters on the forum and someone will for sure come along and answer your question. This is a section for new shooters so if anyone can think of something please submit it.

Moderator: dromia

drocto
Home club or Range: SYP

Re: When do I get access to the for sale section?

#11 Post by drocto »

Some of my posts appear to have been deleted.

Just to clarify my position - I was led to your site by a post mentioning it on another site. That post referred to a rifle for sale on here, so naturally I came here, read the advert and made the decision to purchase that rifle, I was unable to post a reply to that ad, unless I registered, which I promptly did.

What followed was a series of emails to me from an admin asking why I wanted to join - I was honest and explained my reason and was to I cannot partake until I've hit a certain number of posts.

I've lost interest in that advert now as I've purchased another rifle from elsewhere, but I stayed, had a look around and posted on a couple of different threads.... But I'm certain some of my posts have been deleted - on this thread too.

I'm not looking to cause trouble or anything, just some honest and constructive feedback from a brand new member of your site here. I have not been made to feel very welcome, nor any easy transition.

I'm assuming there must've been loads of issues with people "misusing" your Sales section - personally, I came here looking to buy and not sell.
bigfathairybiker

#12 Post by bigfathairybiker »

I too have noticed that your gratefully received post ( by me anyway ) has been deleted. :bad:

If you want to get on the powers that be good side there are a few questions that need answering first:

1. Do you call the sharp pointy things on the end of your ammunition bullets or heads?
2. Is black powder the best thing since sliced bread or the devils work?
3. What is more dangerous, a Hammer or an AK47?
4. Did you post a "Hello everyone, My name is XXXX, I'm 5ft2, and looking for love" post in the Welcome section?
5. Do you believe everything in the Daily Mail?

Hopefully if your knowledge of talking dogs bits is up to standard then you'll get on well here and even join in with the grumpy's in GOM.

lollol

Oh... and just to even things up a bit... this forum is not here for buying and selling, it just happens to have a buying and selling section available to contributing members. ( I think that's the best way to put it )

Mark
drocto

#13 Post by drocto »

bigfathairybiker wrote:I too have noticed that your gratefully received post ( by me anyway ) has been deleted. :bad:

If you want to get on the powers that be good side there are a few questions that need answering first:

1. Do you call the sharp pointy things on the end of your ammunition bullets or heads?
2. Is black powder the best thing since sliced bread or the devils work?
3. What is more dangerous, a Hammer or an AK47?
4. Did you post a "Hello everyone, My name is XXXX, I'm 5ft2, and looking for love" post in the Welcome section?
5. Do you believe everything in the Daily Mail?

Hopefully if your knowledge of talking dogs bits is up to standard then you'll get on well here and even join in with the grumpy's in GOM.

Hi Mark

Thanks for the support, really appreciated.

I was just really miffed as it seems an inordinate number of hoops to jump through for an unknown (to me as a newbie here at least) outcome / threat.

To answer your questions :

1. Rounds and if I'm pushed then Bullets
2. Neither, a bit 18th Century for my liking! Lol bangbang
3. Erm depends on the hand holding either...
4. Nope, a bit narcissistic for my liking
5. Dailly Fail?!! Ew! ****

lollol

Oh... and just to even things up a bit... this forum is not here for buying and selling, it just happens to have a buying and selling section available to contributing members. ( I think that's the best way to put it )

Mark
drocto

#14 Post by drocto »

Hi Mark

Thanks for the support, really appreciated.

I was just really miffed as it seems an inordinate number of hoops to jump through for an unknown (to me as a newbie here at least) outcome / threat.

To answer your questions :

1. Rounds and if I'm pushed then Bullets
2. Neither, a bit 18th Century for my liking! Lol bangbang
3. Erm depends on the hand holding either...
4. Nope, a bit narcissistic for my liking
5. Dailly Fail?!! Ew! ****

Josh
safetyfirst
Past Supporter

#15 Post by safetyfirst »

Just construct a 1,000 word post on the benefits of a hitherto unknown Prussian musket and you'll be golden.

Plenty of us black rifle owners here too, fear not!

Welcome to fullbore!
drocto

#16 Post by drocto »

safetyfirst wrote:Just construct a 1,000 word post on the benefits of a hitherto unknown Prussian musket and you'll be golden.

Plenty of us black rifle owners here too, fear not!

Welcome to fullbore!

In a galaxy far far away... Oh wait DOH!

cheers
Alpha1
Site Supporter Since 2020

#17 Post by Alpha1 »

In a galaxy far far away... Oh wait DOH!
DOH = ?

Welcome to fullbore. lol
safetyfirst
Past Supporter

#18 Post by safetyfirst »

Watch an episode of the Simpsons. :)
Alpha1
Site Supporter Since 2020

#19 Post by Alpha1 »

Watch an episode of the Simpsons. :)
Who are the Simsons. ?
saddler
Home club or Range: NTSA, East Scotland Rifle Club, Vintage Arms Scotland (guest at competitions), Carlisle Small Arms Club (guest for PSG matches)

#20 Post by saddler »

Offer Gregg's vouchers to SimG
Make a photo thread on painting Mattel style plastic stocks with realistic wood grain finish
Make a photo thread on painting wooden stocks a crappy Mattel style black finish