Spud reloading

Had a good experience with a gun shop or rifle maker? Found a good deal? Tell us about it. Had a bad experience, TELL THE GUN SHOP!

Moderator: dromia

Forum rules
Posting of negative comments in the Gunshop section could bring unwanted criticism on the forum, having said that it is important to let members know if dealings with a Gunshop were less than ideal for you. To that end we will allow what will be known as the 'Scotsgun Ruling'

The Scotsgun Ruling:

>Add Gun Shop here<

"As I've yet to have a 'positive' experience there, I'll refrain from commenting further."

Beyond that please take it up with the Gunshop, if you do resolve the issue in a agreeable manner let us know!

This rule applies to the entire forum.
safetyfirst
Past Supporter

Re: Spud reloading

#11 Post by safetyfirst »

Hmm. If only there was someone on here that knew about hosting...
Geek
Site Supporter Since 2020
Home club or Range: Diggle Range and Rossendale Fusiliers

#12 Post by Geek »

Used twice (I am quite new to reloading) and I wouldn't hesitate to use again, I received a call back when he wasn't there and his wife answered.

I do agree about the website, I don't find it very easy or intuitive to use, so I just call. The postage is a good point, my last order was nearly £500 and I had to pay postage many companies (but not necessarily reloading suppliers) but provide fee P&P over a set value of sale.

Based on my own experience I would recommend (and use again): however he did promise a half box of 140g bullets (FOC), which didn't arrive with my first order (still waiting).
Regards,

Geek

AI AT (.308/6.5CM), Ruger PR (6.5CM), American Rimfire (.22LR), Remington 700 (.223), Marlin underlever .38/.357/.44, Savage 6BR, RimfireMagic .22LR, Fabarm Lion (s1), Fabarm Axis Baikal S/S
Alpha1

#13 Post by Alpha1 »

Hmm. If only there was someone on here that knew about hosting...
What do you want to host.
Alpha1

#14 Post by Alpha1 »

Used twice (I am quite new to reloading) and I wouldn't hesitate to use again, I received a call back when he wasn't there and his wife answered.

I do agree about the website, I don't find it very easy or intuitive to use, so I just call. The postage is a good point, my last order was nearly £500 and I had to pay postage many companies (but not necessarily reloading suppliers) but provide fee P&P over a set value of sale.

Based on my own experience I would recommend (and use again): however he did promise a half box of 140g bullets (FOC), which didn't arrive with my first order (still waiting).

Geek
Like I said a lot of people seem to have had good experiences with the Guy. But three bad experiences in a row is to much for me.
I still have not received the goods.
dromia
Site Admin
Home club or Range: The Highlands of Scotland. Cycling Proficiency 1964. Felton & District rifle club. Teesdale Pistol and Rifle club.

#15 Post by dromia »

OK enough about this, an unhappy customer has shared his dissatisfaction with a supplier. All the orders received by others won't make the OPs supplier problem go away so putting up such post doesn't make the OPs post less valid or help him in any way. The purpose of these posts can also be interpreted as challenging the veracity of the OPs experience.

Read the forum rules this is not the place for airing the details of a bad supplier and their victims dirty washing the whys and wherefores need to be between the bad suppliers and the aggrieved customer not on here.

Come on Bambi get some

Imperial Good Metric Bad
Analogue Good Digital Bad

Fecking stones

Real farmers don't need subsidies

Cow's farts matter!

For fine firearms and requisites visit

http://www.pukkabundhooks.com/
safetyfirst
Past Supporter

#16 Post by safetyfirst »

I run a little hosting company :)
dromia
Site Admin
Home club or Range: The Highlands of Scotland. Cycling Proficiency 1964. Felton & District rifle club. Teesdale Pistol and Rifle club.

#17 Post by dromia »

I despair.

Thread locked.

Come on Bambi get some

Imperial Good Metric Bad
Analogue Good Digital Bad

Fecking stones

Real farmers don't need subsidies

Cow's farts matter!

For fine firearms and requisites visit

http://www.pukkabundhooks.com/