Supplier of CMMG .22 bolt / barrel

All things rimfire including target, benchrest, hunters, semi autos and plinkers.

Moderator: dromia

safetyfirst
Past Supporter

Supplier of CMMG .22 bolt / barrel

#1 Post by safetyfirst »

Hi all.

I'm looking to get an upper for .22 rimfire, going to base it off the Hera arms upper receiver (like a Lantac raven but much cheaper) and I'd like a barrel and bolt for it.

Suggestions welcome, the bolt group could be CMMG or Spikes, the barrel CMMG or a Lothar would also be nice.

Does anyone know of a supplier for such parts?

I'd like to build this myself with a local RFD so I'm not looking for someone like NWCP or Mr Bradley this time.

Just need the bits!

Cheers.
Grizzly

Re: Supplier of CMMG .22 bolt / barrel

#2 Post by Grizzly »

safetyfirst wrote:Hi all.

I'm looking to get an upper for .22 rimfire, going to base it off the Hera arms upper receiver (like a Lantac raven but much cheaper) and I'd like a barrel and bolt for it.

Suggestions welcome, the bolt group could be CMMG or Spikes, the barrel CMMG or a Lothar would also be nice.

Does anyone know of a supplier for such parts?

I'd like to build this myself with a local RFD so I'm not looking for someone like NWCP or Mr Bradley this time.

Just need the bits!

Cheers.
I don't know of any UK based supplier of stripped parts and if they do exist I dread to think what they charge. You're probably better off going straight to CMMG/an FFL in the US and paying the export licence, shipping etc. especially if you combine it with a couple of other projects.

Edit: Oh, here you go. A bit pricey but not day light robbery - assuming they actually have the stock

https://parabellumconsulting.co.uk/coll ... ccessories
Airbrush
Home club or Range: Nra

#3 Post by Airbrush »

safetyfirst
Past Supporter

#4 Post by safetyfirst »

Hi. Yeah, I'm going to parabellum for the upper, emmr claim to stock the barrels and bolts but they're very very expensive and not in stock.

Was wondering if anyone knew of a lothar supplier that'd do Cmmg style barrels etc. Lantac seem to find them.
Send it

#5 Post by Send it »

Lothar do a AR15/M4 profile Barrel and can be sourced but lead time can be hit and miss. CMMG bolt and Barrel kits are your best bet with your project.
James
safetyfirst
Past Supporter

#6 Post by safetyfirst »

Oh great, thanks!
Send it

#7 Post by Send it »

No problems, I cannot reply to your PM as I have not amassed the required posts. Once
I'm there I'll reply to you.

James