SGC Lever release rifles

Anything Fullbore rifle related, Hunting, Target, Match.

Moderator: dromia

HH1
Home club or Range: PSA

Re: SGC Lever release rifles

#11 Post by HH1 »

I've had mine since February this year. Bought the 9mm (Glock Mag) version and so far I have put 1,257 rounds through it. I find it to be really accurate and i'm happy with that. I has jammed twice mainly due to a case bouncing back off the case catcher and lodging in the action.... otherwise it has run perfectly.

There was doom & gloom posted about these rifles by someone before I bought mine about how it was bound to blow up* ..... but that hasn't happened. Yes I have used both factory and my home loads. Really good results with LOS bullets. I enjoy using my 9mm and would recommend them to other people without any reservation now.

* I seem to recall someone crimping the cases (too tightly ?)
JammyGuns

#12 Post by JammyGuns »

I found a dealer that still sells the brand new UZI versions - not sure how common they are new but I think he said he had 10 built from SGC. I actually prefer the UZI look a touch more but it's a bit pricey for me though, so I'll hopefully be ordering a cheap (er) and cheerful Glock version. From the couple of occasions Iv'e seen them at my club they seem to be pretty faultless and a whole heap of fun.
RDC

#13 Post by RDC »

How much is that particular retailer selling the Uzi mag version for?
JammyGuns

#14 Post by JammyGuns »

£1900.
lasbrisas
Home club or Range: Bisley

#15 Post by lasbrisas »

We were at 300yds a while ago at Bisley and someone was shooting the .45 version next to us ! It must have been lobbing them in from high !