Help needed with collection in Ashtead, Surrey please

'Something shiny from the SHED' - A range of shooting and reloading accessories designed and built here in the UK.
Ovenpaa
Site Supporter Since 2015

Help needed with collection in Ashtead, Surrey please

#1 Post by Ovenpaa »

I could do with some help please.

I purchased a piece of equipment via an on-line auction from KT21 2LR Ashtead in Surrey. The item is 280x190x430 so quite small however it does weigh 50kgs. It is clean and currently sitting on a small trolley which needs to come with the item

The couriers we have used seem to be messing things up so I ideally need someone to pick the device up, pack it in a couple of layers of cardboard and we will then arrange (Yet again!) for the couriers to collect the part and deliver it to us.

If anyone is in the area and does not mind the hassle of being an intermediary I would be eternally grateful.
/d

Du lytter aldrig til de ord jeg siger. Du ser mig kun for det tøj jeg har paa ...

Shed Journal
polemass
Home club or Range: NRA Shooting Club Bisley

Re: Help needed with collection in Ashtead, Surrey please

#2 Post by polemass »

Ovenpa-send me PM,some info about when it can be collected-if you are still in need...
StangGT
Home club or Range: Phoenix

#3 Post by StangGT »

I live in ashtead!

Please pm and I'm happy to help if I can
Ovenpaa

#4 Post by Ovenpaa »

Thanks people. The good news is we found a courier that managed to pick it up after it had been properly packaged and it arrived Thursday. It was a bit of a nightmare to be honest so I was very relieved to see it here safe and sound.

EDIT - I have a feeling it is a tad over the 50kgs ish it was described as because it took two of us to get it up and onto the bench. Next job is have a base fabricated and I will post some pictures

:p
/d

Du lytter aldrig til de ord jeg siger. Du ser mig kun for det tøj jeg har paa ...

Shed Journal
Ovenpaa

#5 Post by Ovenpaa »

These are the people we use: http://www.lubrication.net

Nigel is a top chap and very knowledgeable when it comes to oily stuff. They also seem to have stuff not listed and will supply in quantities other than those listed within reason.
/d

Shed Journal