What DSX can do for you...

JDR imports reloading goods to order and has a special interest in historical carbines and all forms of S1 pistols and revolvers.

We also supply everything to do with wet tumbling, with machines ranging from the Rebel 17 to the large, industrial-sized CRC units.
JD4570

What DSX can do for you...

#1 Post by JD4570 »

Here's a link which may be of interest to some. DSX lubes in practical use:

DSX at work

This was yesterday at busy Norwich garage, 1st Performance

Adam, the owner, took the two bits of exhaust pipe around the workshop to show everyone. Almost to a man, the response when they saw it was "F*** ME!". :D

Jon
Ovenpaa
Site Supporter Since 2015

Re: What DSX can do for you...

#2 Post by Ovenpaa »

Great product JD :good:

At the risk of giving away one of our secrets I have a couple of pots of DSX on the bench, have been using it for a few months and genuinely feel it makes a difference. It certainly does not make things any worse! Favourite uses include moving/contact area before re-assembling under-levers that have been worked on and rifle bolts and we have some regular customers who give ongoing feedback and have commented on how things feel smoother to cycle when they come back from us.

My other favourite is TW-25B and I used the DSX followed by a light wipe of the TW-25B for several months on a couple of my rifles which seems like a very good combination.
/d

Du lytter aldrig til de ord jeg siger. Du ser mig kun for det tøj jeg har paa ...

Shed Journal