Spada Handguards and BMD

For everything AR15 related and the ultimate in side charging or semi auto 22 rifles. http://www.lan-tac.com
Huge selection of accessories and upgrades, all available online. We are the UK distributor for LaRue Tactical & Battle Arms Developments.
AR15

Re: Spada Handguards and BMD

#51 Post by AR15 »

AR15

#52 Post by AR15 »

JS569
Home club or Range: catterick

#53 Post by JS569 »

Paul- did i read somewhere that you were going to make a QD suppressor that fits on the dragon brake? As you know I've got the A2 flash hider on my Lantac but I want the ability to run QD suppressor. I've also note the rifle hops quite a bit when shooting from a bi-pod (harris), I guess the dragon will mitigate this?
safetyfirst
Past Supporter

#54 Post by safetyfirst »

I think the ase ultra bore lock suppressors have been designed to fit? Paul announced something with them.
safetyfirst
Past Supporter

#55 Post by safetyfirst »

Sorry, utra, damned autocorrect
AR15

#56 Post by AR15 »

Yes you can mount an Ase Utra Jet-Z CQB or CQB-S to our brake with an adapter collar that we can provide.
Maggot

#57 Post by Maggot »

AR15 wrote:Need some imaginative cof's that include use of illumination, or mini rifle night shoots.
No doubt there are quite a few.....at home, in front of mirrors or while out playing in the garden ;)
BamBam

#58 Post by BamBam »

Maggot wrote:
AR15 wrote:Need some imaginative cof's that include use of illumination, or mini rifle night shoots.
No doubt there are quite a few.....at home, in front of mirrors or while out playing in the garden ;)
Spoken like a man with some experience in playing with himself in front of a mirror. lol
TattooedGun
Past Supporter
Home club or Range: Dudley Rifle Club, WNSC, UKPSA, Bromsgrove

#59 Post by TattooedGun »

BamBam wrote:
Maggot wrote:
Spoken like a man with some experience in playing with himself in front of a mirror. lol
"You talkin' to me, Punk"
AR15

#60 Post by AR15 »

Maggot wrote:
I think Shield had a go at it. Shows some imagination, rather than just lining up and leaning against a post or having a little run in a field and thinking your ace.

Do you have a specific problem?