Spada Handguards and BMD

For everything AR15 related and the ultimate in side charging or semi auto 22 rifles. http://www.lan-tac.com
Huge selection of accessories and upgrades, all available online. We are the UK distributor for LaRue Tactical & Battle Arms Developments.
R4CER
Home club or Range: Grove small arms

Re: Spada Handguards and BMD

#61 Post by R4CER »

very nice :)
Gundoc
Home club or Range: Triple C Tactical

#62 Post by Gundoc »

Had a look at the spada on a rifle yesterday.
Feels nice in the hand, its a good size to grip and not feel like youre holding a scaffold pole, while still being wide enough to allow airflow
Yes, I work for Lantac.
Maggot

#63 Post by Maggot »

BamBam wrote:
Maggot wrote:
AR15 wrote:Need some imaginative cof's that include use of illumination, or mini rifle night shoots.
No doubt there are quite a few.....at home, in front of mirrors or while out playing in the garden ;)
Spoken like a man with some experience in playing with himself in front of a mirror. lol
You tutored me well sweatheart teanews
Maggot

#64 Post by Maggot »

AR15 wrote:
Maggot wrote:
AR15 wrote:Need some imaginative cof's that include use of illumination, or mini rifle night shoots.
No doubt there are quite a few.....at home, in front of mirrors or while out playing in the garden ;)
I think Shield had a go at it. Shows some imagination, rather than just lining up and leaning against a post or having a little run in a field and thinking your ace.

Do you have a specific problem?
Ha Ha, not now I don't. Ace.......that's the best shagging giggle I have had in years....... signfunnypost

Imagination.....that's the specific problem. Chiefly an over fertile one bangbang

Now, where did I leave my SR6 and 9 bangs 8-)
AR15

#65 Post by AR15 »

Believing that anyone who isn't doing what you are, is somehow a walt or not as good as you and must therefore stand in front of a mirror, is pretty sad.

Are you massively insecure?

If you don't want to put a light on a handguard then don't, we make that handguard in the USA, where 100's of 1000's of people do mount torches for whatever reason they like.

So we make a mount for that purpose.

Do you understand?

I hope so, because its a very simple concept to grasp.

Now is somebody wants to put a torch on a rifle in the UK and shoot some targets at night, why do you have a problem with that? Why would they be a walt?

You clearly have no imagination but are happy in what you are doing, so shut up and get on with it.

Your opinions aren't interesting, they are just a regurgitation of the same narrow minded bigotry that makes shooting so backwards in this country.
dromia
Site Admin
Home club or Range: The Highlands of Scotland. Cycling Proficiency 1964. Felton & District rifle club. Teesdale Pistol and Rifle club.

#66 Post by dromia »

Well this has gone down hill gentlemen.

Thread locked.

Come on Bambi get some

Imperial Good Metric Bad
Analogue Good Digital Bad

Fecking stones

Real farmers don't need subsidies

Cow's farts matter!

For fine firearms and requisites visit

http://www.pukkabundhooks.com/