low mill 1911

24" and less, a place to discuss all things handgun related, section 7.3. Long barrelled revolvers, long barrelled pistols and section 5. Overseas contributions are more than welcome.

Moderator: dromia

joe

Re: low mill 1911

#21 Post by joe »

Sim G wrote:I think you could be right....

I would much rather see NI being cited as the exact reason why handguns could be reintroduced in the rest of the U.K.
In my letter to my mp which was the forwarded to the secetary of state, NI examption was one my main points ! The letter I got back from the idiot didn't address ANY of my points! Just the usual crap they put out about the handgun ban !!!
ordnance

Re: low mill 1911

#22 Post by ordnance »

joe wrote:
Sim G wrote:I think you could be right....

I would much rather see NI being cited as the exact reason why handguns could be reintroduced in the rest of the U.K.
In my letter to my mp which was the forwarded to the secetary of state, NI examption was one my main points ! The letter I got back from the idiot didn't address ANY of my points! Just the usual crap they put out about the handgun ban !!!

Most people in N/I have no issue with legal owned firearms including handguns, most politicians in N/I Support legally owned firearms it was N/I politicians made sure that the hand gun ban did not apply to N/I.

Most people including politicians in England doint realy care what firearms are in N/I , but try and bring back handguns to England and the politicians media and anti gun groups will make sure it woint happen.