Chuck in Arizona

Post a picture or Youtube of something interesting, no peaches or muffins please.

Moderator: dromia

Forum rules
If your post is vaguely 'Not Work Safe' please include NWS in the Subject field.
Michael Sproul

Re: Chuck in Arizona

#11 Post by Michael Sproul »

Chuck, do you live there or just have family/friends there? I thought you were a Weegie for some reason? Looks like fun!
Blu

#12 Post by Blu »

they have never heard of small portions....then again I DID ask for the 20oz ribeye a few times at the Texas Roadhouse. (Burrrrrrp).
Chuck: if you get the chance get yourself over to Applebees mate. Steak and honey chicken combo with dustbin lid of fries and salad for $14. Their menu selection is really good and well priced.

Looks like you are having a blast there mate, I'm humming and ha'ing about selling one of my 15's and going for a Sig. Then again I might just keep the 15 and buy a Sig anyways :lol: Only in America :0037:

So porky, when you heading up this way and having a play with some of my toys? Got lots and lots of ammo made.

Blu :twisted:
Chuck

#13 Post by Chuck »

michael, you are correct, I am a Weegie but I travel a bit :lol: :lol: . The training company I am part of is based in Az....I have many friends there now, all started when I did my NRA Instructors course.

Honsu, these courses are deadly serious defensive firearms training , they are not paper punching. but they are seriously good fun to do, and there are always decent folks on the courses too. Of course trying to run them like that in the UK is iffy..although I did watch a clip of someone doing "tactical" courses with .22RF AR's and air pistols...jeez. :lol: :lol: :cool2:

I could run courses in the UK with the right venue and .22RF's and shotguns, they WOULD be a blast, literally..Best bet though is get to the US, I can run these on a COST basis for now..i.e weapons, ammo, range and transfers included...and I can do them over a weekend, 8am - 4PM.....That would be pistol, AR and shotgun..all tactical and hi speed....zombie targets extra. All it takes is two or more and a PM..I can ou;line the travel/hotel stuff.

I'll be doing another advanced tactical handgun course in May...500 rounds over two days with a Glock 17...weapon and ammo included.

Blu, get the Sig and keep the AR for back up..Sig is hefty kit but it's the Rolex of AR's mate..AND it takes standard AR mags. TUBBY!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: sign01 ...These dudes have never heard of small portions...and I cannot leave a dirty plate...Applebees, yes they are on the agenda......for good budget food China Panda is the biz..... and InandOut burgers are tasty!

Check out those FN shotguns, short barrelled wee things and virtually no recoil, amazing...must get one. You are on my list of people who need their ammo used up, don't worry...all busy right now.
Political Correctness is the language of lies, written by the corrupt , spoken by the inept!