The 32 Rules of Zombieland

If we entered a time of Civil Unrest/Armageddon/Zombie Attacking, what would we do?

Moderator: dromia

Forum rules
Emergency planning regarding communication, water/food supply, shelter, equipment, transport and of course what guns to have with us!
Mike357
Home club or Range: NRA, Bisley, Dundee Rifle & Pistol Club & Bishop Auckland GC

Re: The 32 Rules of Zombieland

#21 Post by Mike357 »

I was looking through an Ellis Brigham catalogue and I strangely drawn to using an ice axe at close quarters against the undead hordes.

Something like this http://www.ellis-brigham.com/axes-&-ham ... 06/reactor
It's not the pace of life that concerns me, it's the sudden stop at the end!
Sandgroper

#22 Post by Sandgroper »

Nice. :good:

but isn't this stupid?
Unfortunately, current legislation means that this item cannot be sold online. For more information please call 0844 *** *** or purchase in one of our retail stores.
“The standard you walk past is the standard you accept.”

Lieutenant General David Morrison

I plink, therefore I shoot.
TattooedGun
Home club or Range: Dudley Rifle Club, WNSC, UKPSA, Bromsgrove

#23 Post by TattooedGun »

Also, I can't say it would be great against a horde of zombies, the serrated edge would make it hard to retrieve for rapid dispatch of the undead!
Sandgroper

#24 Post by Sandgroper »

True, but if the hordes are coming towards you and your back is against an ice wall... :grin:
“The standard you walk past is the standard you accept.”

Lieutenant General David Morrison

I plink, therefore I shoot.
Mike357
Home club or Range: NRA, Bisley, Dundee Rifle & Pistol Club & Bishop Auckland GC

#25 Post by Mike357 »

Good point re removing the pick from the skull but I'm hoping that a Zombie's skull, like the rest of them is rotten and frail and when the axe hits, the skull fragments and the Zombie will just slide off the end as they crumple on to the deck?
It's not the pace of life that concerns me, it's the sudden stop at the end!
Chuck

#26 Post by Chuck »

tatooed, you going to SGC..take LOTS of money as you can do loads of full auto there.

they even have Sten guns as wellas AK's, MP5's uzi's and all othe rnice things..and BELT FED! I'll be out the US by then unfortunately.

what about a Samurai sword, a proper REAL one with a live blade, hand made in Japan.. You can cleave them right down the middle, the blade is virtually self cleaning..

With an axe or tomahawk you are way too near the blood splatter....
Political Correctness is the language of lies, written by the corrupt , spoken by the inept!
TattooedGun
Home club or Range: Dudley Rifle Club, WNSC, UKPSA, Bromsgrove

#27 Post by TattooedGun »

Chuck wrote:tatooed, you going to SGC..take LOTS of money as you can do loads of full auto there.

they even have Sten guns as wellas AK's, MP5's uzi's and all othe rnice things..and BELT FED! I'll be out the US by then unfortunately.

what about a Samurai sword, a proper REAL one with a live blade, hand made in Japan.. You can cleave them right down the middle, the blade is virtually self cleaning..

With an axe or tomahawk you are way too near the blood splatter....
I don't think I've got the cash for belt fed, as fun as it would be!!

Aiming for some M16/AK/MP5/HK416 etc action, and as many handguns as I can get my hands on... its going to be hard not to buy a .45 whilst I'm there... I know it... but I'd have to leave it there which sucks :(

Yeah, hoping for SGC, I havent got anything planned solid yet, but I'm gonna look into either hiring a car for a few days and driving it (if I can bring myself to do the distance, its a lot of travelling (600 miles each way!) or look to getting a small plane chartered, depending on whats cheapest, although the car would be nice to get around in AZ!

Samarai would be a good weapon against the undead, swift, light, nimble and slice through brain matter with relative ease! would be on my go to of weapons!
EagerNoSkill

#28 Post by EagerNoSkill »

good old fashioned go anywhere do anything
cook an egg on it MACHETE! ;)
European 2012 FTR Champion (November 2012 I had +- 112 very lucky shots in a row)
“F-Open shooters are compensating for something”
I make an awesome friend and even worse enemy.
Chuck

#29 Post by Chuck »

Ahh but the samurai is CLASS..OK machette on the list....good utility tool....
Political Correctness is the language of lies, written by the corrupt , spoken by the inept!