DTA Rear bag Riders.

'Something shiny from the SHED' - A range of shooting and reloading accessories designed and built here in the UK.
Ovenpaa

DTA Rear bag Riders.

#1 Post by Ovenpaa »

I have had a few people asking for Rear Bag Riders for the DTA systems so here they are. These are designed to stack with the original DTA spacers and the bag rider tube is removable.

Material is 6082 T6 aluminium, vapour honed and type 3 hard anodised to full military specification. The finish is a satin black with the edges nicely blended to remove snag points, the rider tube itself is attached with an A4 stainless cap head. They should give years of service in any environment.

/d

Du lytter aldrig til de ord jeg siger. Du ser mig kun for det tøj jeg har paa ...

Shed Journal
dta europe

Re: DTA Rear bag Riders.

#2 Post by dta europe »

Very impressive,

I will let as many users as i can know of this..

Ewen
Ovenpaa

#3 Post by Ovenpaa »

Thank you Ewan, I am very pleased with the final result. Are you at the Pheonix this year? If so call over or shout before if you want to have a look at one.
/d

Du lytter aldrig til de ord jeg siger. Du ser mig kun for det tøj jeg har paa ...

Shed Journal
dta europe

#4 Post by dta europe »

We will be at the Phoenix and I will definitely pop over to see it and also to say thanks for the excellent service regarding the Chronograph.

regards

Ewen
Ovenpaa

#5 Post by Ovenpaa »

dta europe wrote:We will be at the Phoenix and I will definitely pop over to see it and also to say thanks for the excellent service regarding the Chronograph.
NOOO!! Ewan you should have said it was you! tongueout
/d

Shed Journal
Christel
Site Admin

#6 Post by Christel »

Oh crikey :lol: