Henry Krank

Had a good experience with a gun shop or rifle maker? Found a good deal? Tell us about it. Had a bad experience, TELL THE GUN SHOP!

Moderator: dromia

Forum rules
Posting of negative comments in the Gunshop section could bring unwanted criticism on the forum, having said that it is important to let members know if dealings with a Gunshop were less than ideal for you. To that end we will allow what will be known as the 'Scotsgun Ruling'

The Scotsgun Ruling:

>Add Gun Shop here<

"As I've yet to have a 'positive' experience there, I'll refrain from commenting further."

Beyond that please take it up with the Gunshop, if you do resolve the issue in a agreeable manner let us know!

This rule applies to the entire forum.
Dave 101

Henry Krank

#1 Post by Dave 101 »

I ordered a bullet mould first thing Tuesday morning which arrived today , 2 days door to door , now that is good service .

Dave
nigelc
Home club or Range: Swadlincote Rifle & Pistol Club, Offas Dyke

Re: Henry Krank

#2 Post by nigelc »

Got to say, I have always had good service from Krank's :good:
DW58
Home club or Range: Cawdor RGC

#3 Post by DW58 »

Same here, excellent service.
Rob
.22 Anschütz 1416 | .22 Browning T-Bolt | .222 Rem CZ (Mod) | .223 Rem Tikka/KRG X-Ray chassis | .243 Win/.308 Win Sauer 200 (Mod) | .308 Win Tikka T3/GRS Bolthorn chassis | .300 WSM Tikka T3/KRG X-Ray chassis| .308 Sig Sauer SSG 3000 | 7.5x55mm K31
Charlie Muggins

#4 Post by Charlie Muggins »

Only made one order from them. Good and swift service, items as described, no fuss.
Rich

#5 Post by Rich »

I've just ordered off them for the first time on-line. A good web site and very fast delivery. Postal charge pretty reasonable as well, unlike that other large company.
froggy
Home club or Range: HPRP (UK) + Corsaires Malouins (France) + Czech Rep

#6 Post by froggy »

Re-

When I was in the mkt for a Persian Mauser, I enquired about the condition of one Henry Krank had advertised on their site.

Instead of simply answering my simple question, all I wanted to know was the usual barrel condition & matching numbers etc.. they started to ask me all sort of stupid questions including my address etc... a bit baffled I answered all their questions by immediate return to be told the rifle had actually long been gone. Utter waste of time, borderline p*** taking .... :bad:

I am glad I found a very helpful & friendly professional German seller that was happy to tell me all I wanted to know about the rifle in mint condition he had for sell and that I ended up getting at a better price.
Want to shoot pistol ? Don't retreat... reload & run forward !!
http://dynamicshootingcz.co.uk/
phaedra1106

#7 Post by phaedra1106 »

No problems dealing with them at all.

One thing to note though, the shop is an "Inverted Tardis", it's a lot smaller on the inside than it looks in the catalogue and web photos :lol:

http://www.henrykrank.com/index.php?mai ... page&id=11
There's room for all Gods creatures, next to the mash and gravy :)
Primer

#8 Post by Primer »

Yeah no problems here, I've had quite a bit of stuff from them in the past and it normally comes next day, my only complaint about them would be with their website as some items say order by phone only which is a pain in the ass when you've just added everything else on your order to your basket.
When people ask stupid questions, I feel obligated to give sarcastic answers
Primer

#9 Post by Primer »

phaedra1106 wrote:No problems dealing with them at all.

One thing to note though, the shop is an "Inverted Tardis", it's a lot smaller on the inside than it looks in the catalogue and web photos :lol:

http://www.henrykrank.com/index.php?mai ... page&id=11
Yeah visited once and was surprised at its size compared to their catalogue contents
When people ask stupid questions, I feel obligated to give sarcastic answers
Ovenpaa

#10 Post by Ovenpaa »

I must admit I thought it was bigger as well. They are certainly a lot prompter at posting out stock items than some companies..
/d

Du lytter aldrig til de ord jeg siger. Du ser mig kun for det tøj jeg har paa ...

Shed Journal