Reciprocal foxing invite anyone?

All things Hunting, Fishing, Wildlife and Conservation related.

Moderator: dromia

Forum rules
"The Dromia Rule"

Deer Stalking… reliable word of mouth recommendation from someone you know has undertaken such stalking being offered by a specific syndicate is best. Like other walks of life, stalking has its scammers. E.G., make sure there is deer, of the species sought, on the land being made available; that appropriate insurance is in place; that there is recourse for recompense if it all goes wrong. In addition, obtain and understand terms and conditions; consider the implications of allowing a syndicate leader to be a FAC mentor; make sure ‘coaches’ are suitably qualified; consider the quality of deer management, the construction & execution of a shooting plan and safety; determine if the land is over-shot.

If in doubt, contact BASC or similar.

http://www.basc.org.uk/

Anyone considered to be a scammer will be banned without warning.
1902MLE

Reciprocal foxing invite anyone?

#1 Post by 1902MLE »

As you will know I’m new to the forum, I’m in the kent area, anyone fancy a meet up for an evening foxing?
I have plenty of places to go if anyone fancies saying hello, come out for the evening just to be sociable, if you can return the invite all the better but I’m not fussed, OR if you’re a newbie to foxing and fancy an evening drop me a message .
1902MLE
dromia
Site Admin
Home club or Range: The Highlands of Scotland. Cycling Proficiency 1964. Felton & District rifle club. Teesdale Pistol and Rifle club.

Re: Reciprocal foxing invite anyone?

#2 Post by dromia »

Moved to correct forum.
Be aware future mis-posts will be removed.
If in doubt ask!

Come on Bambi get some

Imperial Good Metric Bad
Analogue Good Digital Bad

Fecking stones

Real farmers don't need subsidies

Cow's farts matter!

For fine firearms and requisites visit

http://www.pukkabundhooks.com/
1902MLE

#3 Post by 1902MLE »

Please end my membership of this forum immediately, delete permanently any and information in every format that you hold on me and confirm to me that you have done so.
Regards
1902MLE
Dark Skies
Home club or Range: NRA

#4 Post by Dark Skies »

I'm afraid I've committed your posts to memory, and they're kind of stuck in there now.
"I don't like my job and I don't think I'm gonna go anymore."
Alpha1
Site Supporter Since 2020

#5 Post by Alpha1 »

1902MLE wrote: Fri Jun 02, 2023 7:48 pm Please end my membership of this forum immediately, delete permanently any and information in every format that you hold on me and confirm to me that you have done so.
Regards
1902MLE
Good luck with that its a forum any thing you have posted is out there and everyone who has access has it on there computers tablets phones etc etc. You signed up every thing on the forum you posted is public knowledge.
If you have a problem with the forum dont sign in ever again. I gaurantee we will forget you ever visited exsisted in a month at the most. Good bye.
1902MLE

#6 Post by 1902MLE »

You misunderstand my instruction, it is not the information I chose to post on a public forum to which I refer.
It is the private information relating to my membership and held by the administrators, I take you have no knowledge of the GDPR’s then?
As the administrators are “The Data Controller” they will obviously understand that non-compliance is not an option for them.
Christel
Site Admin

#7 Post by Christel »

Gosh, one post from Dromia and the user wants the account deleted. Next post is rolling the GDPR out...it wasn't even Monday :)
dromia
Site Admin
Home club or Range: The Highlands of Scotland. Cycling Proficiency 1964. Felton & District rifle club. Teesdale Pistol and Rifle club.

#8 Post by dromia »

Aye, obviously a hard man!

Come on Bambi get some

Imperial Good Metric Bad

Fecking stones

Cow's farts matter!

Ovenpaa
Site Supporter Since 2015

#9 Post by Ovenpaa »

This is what happens when you have a forum run by foreigners.

Heh!
/d

Du lytter aldrig til de ord jeg siger. Du ser mig kun for det tøj jeg har paa ...

Shed Journal
dromia
Site Admin

#10 Post by dromia »

Ovenpaa wrote: Tue Jun 06, 2023 12:30 pm..................................a forum run by foreigners.
For foreigners!

Come on Bambi get some

Imperial Good Metric Bad

Fecking stones

Cow's farts matter!