Chasing the lands with 2155 Sierra in 308

This section is for reloading and ammunition only, all loads found in here are used strictly at your own risk, if in doubt ask again.
All handloading data posted on Full-Bore UK from 23/2/2021 must reference the published pressure tested data it was sourced from, posts without such verification will be removed.
Any existing data without such a reference should treated as suspect and not used.

Moderator: dromia

Forum rules
All handloading data posted on Full-Bore UK from 23/2/2021 must reference the published pressure tested data it was sourced from, posts without such verification will be removed.
Any existing data without such a reference should be treated as suspect and not used.

Use reloading information posted here at your own risk. This forum (http://www.full-bore.co.uk) is not responsible for any property damage or personal injury as a consequence of using reloading data posted here, the information is individual members findings and observations only. Always verify the load data and be absolutely sure your firearm can handle the load, especially older ones. If in doubt start low and work your way up.
JSC
Past Supporter
Home club or Range: NRA

Re: Chasing the lands with 2155 Sierra in 308

#21 Post by JSC »

I always go back to the one that didn't work, though, as I hate admitting defeat!
Laurie

#22 Post by Laurie »

JSC wrote:I always go back to the one that didn't work, though, as I hate admitting defeat!

I usually find that a break then restart gets you working along new lines and you usually then find success. Of course if the rifle / barrel is a 'dog' as occasionally happens then everything fails!
The Lord Flashheart
Past Supporter
Home club or Range: Ham & Pea

#23 Post by The Lord Flashheart »

I have a .22 WMR that although beautiful is has a barrel ( and more specifically chamber) that is a bit of a dog, can't reload for that one... aaarggh