NOE bullet moulds

This section is for reloading and ammunition only, all loads found in here are used strictly at your own risk, if in doubt ask again.
All handloading data posted on Full-Bore UK from 23/2/2021 must reference the published pressure tested data it was sourced from, posts without such verification will be removed.
Any existing data without such a reference should treated as suspect and not used.

Moderator: dromia

Forum rules
All handloading data posted on Full-Bore UK from 23/2/2021 must reference the published pressure tested data it was sourced from, posts without such verification will be removed.
Any existing data without such a reference should be treated as suspect and not used.

Use reloading information posted here at your own risk. This forum (http://www.full-bore.co.uk) is not responsible for any property damage or personal injury as a consequence of using reloading data posted here, the information is individual members findings and observations only. Always verify the load data and be absolutely sure your firearm can handle the load, especially older ones. If in doubt start low and work your way up.
FredB
Site Supporter Since 2019
Home club or Range: stourport

Re: NOE bullet moulds

#11 Post by FredB »

I have always asked US mould suppliers to mark the package:"machined engineering samples". They have always come straoght through with no duty
Things may have changed: my last order was four years ago.
Fred
snayperskaya
Past Supporter
Home club or Range: West Bank of the Volga.....

Re: NOE bullet moulds

#12 Post by snayperskaya »

If the vendor puts the true value of the item on the customs label that's when you get hit with charges.I ordered a scope from Kalinka Optics in the States and got hit for £75!, it turned a bargain price into an expensive one!.
"The only real power comes out of a long rifle." - Joseph Stalin

Give a man a gun and he can rob a bank.....give a man a bank and he can rob the world!.

More than a vested interest in 7.62x54r!