Wamadet Primaline hand press.

This section is for reloading and ammunition only, all loads found in here are used strictly at your own risk, if in doubt ask again.
All handloading data posted on Full-Bore UK from 23/2/2021 must reference the published pressure tested data it was sourced from, posts without such verification will be removed.
Any existing data without such a reference should treated as suspect and not used.

Moderator: dromia

Forum rules
All handloading data posted on Full-Bore UK from 23/2/2021 must reference the published pressure tested data it was sourced from, posts without such verification will be removed.
Any existing data without such a reference should be treated as suspect and not used.

Use reloading information posted here at your own risk. This forum (http://www.full-bore.co.uk) is not responsible for any property damage or personal injury as a consequence of using reloading data posted here, the information is individual members findings and observations only. Always verify the load data and be absolutely sure your firearm can handle the load, especially older ones. If in doubt start low and work your way up.
PeterN

Wamadet Primaline hand press.

#1 Post by PeterN »

Following on from the Berdan decapper, there was a Wamadet Primaline hand press up for grabs so I got that as well. It looks like it has never been used much and came with the priming attachments for small and large primers. It also came with instructions. I can see me using this for priming and decapping cases.
Again, this is open to offers but I have no idea what they are worth but we will agree something.
Wamadet Primaline 1.jpg
Wamadet Primaline 2.jpg
Regards
Peter.
FredB
Site Supporter Since 2019
Home club or Range: stourport

Re: Wamadet Primaline hand press.

#2 Post by FredB »

In the late '70s and early '80s I loaded thousands of rounds with one of these. It should have a sheet steel bracket to fix it to the bench.
Fred
PeterN

Re: Wamadet Primaline hand press.

#3 Post by PeterN »

This one does not have the bracket with it. I will use it as a hand tool. I have my RCBS Rockchucker on the bench.
Regards
Peter.