Man Cave

This section is for reloading and ammunition only, all loads found in here are used strictly at your own risk, if in doubt ask again.
All handloading data posted on Full-Bore UK from 23/2/2021 must reference the published pressure tested data it was sourced from, posts without such verification will be removed.
Any existing data without such a reference should treated as suspect and not used.

Moderator: dromia

Forum rules
All handloading data posted on Full-Bore UK from 23/2/2021 must reference the published pressure tested data it was sourced from, posts without such verification will be removed.
Any existing data without such a reference should be treated as suspect and not used.

Use reloading information posted here at your own risk. This forum (http://www.full-bore.co.uk) is not responsible for any property damage or personal injury as a consequence of using reloading data posted here, the information is individual members findings and observations only. Always verify the load data and be absolutely sure your firearm can handle the load, especially older ones. If in doubt start low and work your way up.
dromia
Site Admin
Home club or Range: The Highlands of Scotland. Cycling Proficiency 1964. Felton & District rifle club. Teesdale Pistol and Rifle club.

Man Cave

#1 Post by dromia »

OK I'll show you mine if you show me yours. :D

Lets see your man (or woman) cave.

The place where you reload, fettle your kit and while away the hours dreaming of the next range session.

Here's mine and you'll notice I didn't bother tidying up for y'all either. :lol:

Come on Bambi get some

Imperial Good Metric Bad
Analogue Good Digital Bad

Fecking stones

Real farmers don't need subsidies

Cow's farts matter!

For fine firearms and requisites visit

http://www.pukkabundhooks.com/
Ovenpaa
Site Supporter Since 2015

Re: Man Cave

#2 Post by Ovenpaa »

A somewhat more modest affair for us, this is one end of the 'workshop' however I tend to take over all available workspace sometimes so we are in the process of building a more dedicated space and hope to finish over the winter break.

Powder throwing is always done by the wife and takes place in the kitchen where it is warmer and nearer the kettle.
005.jpg
/d

Du lytter aldrig til de ord jeg siger. Du ser mig kun for det tøj jeg har paa ...

Shed Journal
20series
Site Supporter Since 2019
Home club or Range: Oundle R&PC

#3 Post by 20series »

:o looking at the above I'm have serious feelings of inadequacy :(

Dromia's place is a serious man cave :lol: how do you find time to shoot all those rifles :mrgreen: ???

Alan
A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools!!
Douglas Adams, 1952-2001 RIP
dromia
Site Admin
Home club or Range: The Highlands of Scotland. Cycling Proficiency 1964. Felton & District rifle club. Teesdale Pistol and Rifle club.

#4 Post by dromia »

I do have to apply myself and it is hard work. :lol:

The wife reckons it just shows what a sad b*****d I am. :ugeek:

Come on Bambi get some

Imperial Good Metric Bad
Analogue Good Digital Bad

Fecking stones

Real farmers don't need subsidies

Cow's farts matter!

For fine firearms and requisites visit

http://www.pukkabundhooks.com/
25Pdr
Past Supporter

#5 Post by 25Pdr »

OK! Ejected from the House years ago, bought one of these..........

So I can do my own thing.....Not tidied for Photoshoot, as you can see.........

The all important foundry. Being a Scotsman, I use a cooker element instead of expensive melter.

Enough lead ingots to last a wee while. It's just range lead.

Robin128

#6 Post by Robin128 »

You are well organised Dromia....nobody got keys to your workshop?

:D

Rob
Ovenpaa
Site Supporter Since 2015

#7 Post by Ovenpaa »

Well I live next to a church so maybe I should become an alchemist as well. I have a beard, and a saucepan and cooker in the kitchen, do I need anything else at this stage?
/d

Du lytter aldrig til de ord jeg siger. Du ser mig kun for det tøj jeg har paa ...

Shed Journal
jjvc

#8 Post by jjvc »

I share my reloading space with the cats litter box in the back lobby, so if the cat takes a dump i have to suspend operations for awhile! :lol:

Nothing to fancy, but it works for me.

Joe

pe4king
Home club or Range: Lydd Rifle Club.

#9 Post by pe4king »

jjvc wrote:I share my reloading space with the cats litter box in the back lobby, so if the cat takes a dump i have to suspend operations for awhile! :lol:
:o Just be careful with the cat dumping in your powder there :lol:
What is a Sapper? This versatile genius condenses the whole system of military engineering and all that is useful and practical. He is a man of all work of the Army and the public ready to do anything or go anywhere, in short, he is a Sapper.
bnz41
Site Supporter Since 2016
Home club or Range: NRA Bisley

#10 Post by bnz41 »

Hi jjvc.

Just a quick question, left hand side of your last picture is that 7.5x55 on the plastic box? If so what make of die's do you use, it for the K31 or the older style of Schmidt Rubin. Seen many forums stating for K31 only use RCBS die's not Lee. Any advise welcome. All my other die sets are Lee.