Daily Mail should be on manslaughter charges!....

Moderator: dromia

Lancs Lad
Past Supporter
Home club or Range: Diggle / Altcar and anywhere else that will have me.

Re: Daily Mail should be on manslaughter charges!....

#61 Post by Lancs Lad »

Alpha1 wrote:
knewmans wrote:Just to get back to the original subject.

Here's the NHS guidance on when not to ventilate https://www.england.nhs.uk/coronavirus/ ... rus-v3.pdf
Thanks for that but I fear the p*** contest yours is bigger than mine that is going on here is looking like it is going run on for a while. The moderators are obviously not concerned about what is going on in the thread so we will just have to wait until it gets really ugly and they lock it.

Witch by the way I find very strange because I regularly get gun related posts deleted over night. I get pm,s about the posts from interested parties offering advice etc. But the posts they reply to are no were to be seen in the forum. How strange is that.

In the mean time you could do what I have done and go to your preferences and un friend the idiot who is destroying this forum with the rubbish he is posting.

And then we can get back to shooting related stuff and more importantly COVAD 19 stuff he has devastated with the rubbish he posts.
The person(s) of whom you speak are nothing but persistent in their continued bad-mouthing of everything British. Clearly the referendum and election results of 2016 / 2019 respectively mean nothing to them as it didn't fit in with their ideological agendas and anyone NOT on their side of the fence is 'thick'.

Well ... thick or not. That's democracy for you. If you really want these things you speak of back into public ownership then may I suggest a move to North Korea where I'm sure you will find the nirvana that you so adamantly crave. The ports are still open.

The folks on this forum are pro gun and shooting which is why we are here and we expect a bit of heated discussion and debate at times. In addition, we don't mind giving the establishment a slap now and again but what we can really do without is the persistent running down of our country and its people. I have no time for trolls / agent provocateurs which is quite clearly what you are so for once in your life, do the right thing and leave us in peace.

By the way, if my avatar offends the person(s) concerned .... tough!

:flag13: LL
dromia
Site Admin
Home club or Range: The Highlands of Scotland. Cycling Proficiency 1964. Felton & District rifle club. Teesdale Pistol and Rifle club.

#62 Post by dromia »

Disagreements and different views abound and are to be encouraged however it should be done in a non personal way, the debate should be civil even if intense, however personal attacks only reflects badly on the asperser.

Political disagreements should be kept away from the shooting forums which is why we have other non shooting forums such as these to accommodate such debate.

Political exchanges can raise strong passions but they need to be controlled, we are all responsible people after all.

With the content of these forums being around a heavily legislated activity then the banning of political discussion would severely diminish any meaningful debate, this covid-19 situation is also politically slanted and to remove the political would again devalue the debate which will no doubt become purely political when this pestilence is behind us.

If you feel yourself getting irate then don't post 'till you are in a more reflective mood, sometimes it is best not to fuel the fire by denying it the oxygen in needs to burn.

So play nice, and remember nae kissin'.

Come on Bambi get some

Imperial Good Metric Bad
Analogue Good Digital Bad

Fecking stones

Real farmers don't need subsidies

Cow's farts matter!

For fine firearms and requisites visit

http://www.pukkabundhooks.com/
TRG-22
Home club or Range: Make me an offer.

#63 Post by TRG-22 »

Geek wrote:If I had referenced the Daily Mail or Express you wouldn't have liked those either.
And for the same reason - they are untrustworthy.

How's it going by the way, coming up with a credible alternative for what the government should have done when the banks were about to collapse, that would have been better for the economy?

And have you found any proof yet for your assertion that Labour governments always bankrupt the country?
Tory voters. Next election. Stay at home. Protect the NHS. Save lives.
TRG-22

#64 Post by TRG-22 »

Alpha1 wrote:... the idiot who is destroying this forum with the rubbish he is posting.
Are you allowed to call geek an idiot?
TRG-22

#65 Post by TRG-22 »

Lancs Lad wrote:The person(s) of whom you speak are nothing but persistent in their continued bad-mouthing of everything British.
I've not seen geek do that.

Clearly the referendum and election results of 2016 / 2019 respectively mean nothing to them as it didn't fit in with their ideological agendas and anyone NOT on their side of the fence is 'thick'.
Nor have I seen hm comment on the 2016 referendum, but I'm pretty sure he welcomed the result of the 2019 election.

Well ... thick or not. That's democracy for you. If you really want these things you speak of back into public ownership then may I suggest a move to North Korea where I'm sure you will find the nirvana that you so adamantly crave. The ports are still open.
And now you've switched to talking about Pete, who appers to have very different politics to geek. You do seem to be a bit confused.

The folks on this forum are pro gun and shooting which is why we are here and we expect a bit of heated discussion and debate at times. In addition, we don't mind giving the establishment a slap now and again but what we can really do without is the persistent running down of our country and its people. I have no time for trolls / agent provocateurs which is quite clearly what you are so for once in your life, do the right thing and leave us in peace.
So far you've referenced geek and Pete, but however much you disagree with them, can you show where they have engaged in persistent running down of our country or its people?

Because it seems to me that your attitude is that it's OK for people to post utter nonsense, as long as it is foaming right-wing nonsense, but that anybody who dares to challenge it, for example by asking for evidence to back up the assertions, or by expecting people to take a balanced view, should not be allowed to post, and must be accused of being trolls.