How hypocritical can people be!!!???

Moderator: dromia

channel12
Home club or Range: WNSC

Re: How hypocritical can people be!!!???

#41 Post by channel12 »

I give you Stephen Kinnock but he's Labour and pro EU so in his case it doesn't count.

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/20 ... ather-neil
Pete
Past Supporter
Home club or Range: NRA Bisley

#42 Post by Pete »

He wasn't the first by any means, but he's bozos' senior adviser, ffs.
The fact that bozo and him really don't appear to get it makes them unfit for purpose.

Pete
"Tantum religio potuit suadere malorum" Lucretius
You're offended? Please explain why your inability to control your emotions translates into me having to censor my opinions....
Lancs Lad
Past Supporter
Home club or Range: Diggle / Altcar and anywhere else that will have me.

#43 Post by Lancs Lad »

Pete wrote:He wasn't the first by any means, but he's bozos' senior adviser, ffs.
The fact that bozo and him really don't appear to get it makes them unfit for purpose.

Pete

What about the 2 x labour MP's then? Members of Parliament ffs! Surely by your reckoning that also makes them unfit for purpose? Have YOU looked in the mirror recently?

:flag13: LL
dromia
Site Admin
Home club or Range: The Highlands of Scotland. Cycling Proficiency 1964. Felton & District rifle club. Teesdale Pistol and Rifle club.

#44 Post by dromia »

I don't think it is being suggested that anyone who breaks the lockdown should not be held to account regardless of their political affiliation or otherwise.

Trying to turn this governments corona virus failings into a party political argument is just spin so as to not have to address the fact of their mishandling.

The logic here seems to be now that multiple wrongs make it right especially when those wrongdoers are at the current pinnacle of power.

With views such as that being prevalent we can all look forward to another covid spike.

Come on Bambi get some

Imperial Good Metric Bad
Analogue Good Digital Bad

Fecking stones

Real farmers don't need subsidies

Cow's farts matter!

For fine firearms and requisites visit

http://www.pukkabundhooks.com/
Pete
Past Supporter
Home club or Range: NRA Bisley

#45 Post by Pete »

As Dromia has already said, labour's not in power. And it wasn't their boss that made the rules.
That's not a defence, just a statement of fact..............

The whole approach to the pandemic has been a disaster..........I'm not supporting any of them until they actually DO something constructive, rather than just scrabble to score points off each other and save their careers...........I'm not holding my breath.
It makes me really angry when I see that a country like South Korea, with a population of 51 million, has had just 11,190 cases, and 266 deaths to date, whereas the UK, with 68 million, has 261,184 cases and 36914 deaths to date........how can that be? There's no credible excuse..........

Pete
"Tantum religio potuit suadere malorum" Lucretius
You're offended? Please explain why your inability to control your emotions translates into me having to censor my opinions....