From the NRA website.

Moderator: dromia

RDC

From the NRA website.

#1 Post by RDC »

Pete wrote:And what would the families who have been approached by police (this evenings news), and told they're breaking the law by having a group of seven, including a toddler, at a picnic in a park think of this?

Yet again, exceptions for the chinless wonders while the rest of us are expected to comply. And they wonder why cases are on the increase...............

Pete
Local rich family just got fined £10k for a garden party.
Christel
Site Admin

Re: From the NRA website.

#2 Post by Christel »

RDC wrote:
Pete wrote:And what would the families who have been approached by police (this evenings news), and told they're breaking the law by having a group of seven, including a toddler, at a picnic in a park think of this?

Yet again, exceptions for the chinless wonders while the rest of us are expected to comply. And they wonder why cases are on the increase...............

Pete
Local rich family just got fined £10k for a garden party.
I bet they don't care 8-)
Pete
Past Supporter
Home club or Range: NRA Bisley

#3 Post by Pete »

The original activities mentioned were shooting parties................ Rugby players can wrestle in a scrum, but Mum & Dad plus grandparents can't take more than three kids to the park......wtf?
And then the gov starts muttering about fining people for non compliance, because Joe Public's not taking it seriously. Their logic beggars belief.
The government have spent months prioritising C-19 at the expense of thousands waiting for treatment for far more serious and debilitating conditions/illnesses.
It's a bloody disgrace...............the whole lot of them should resign.

Pete
"Tantum religio potuit suadere malorum" Lucretius
You're offended? Please explain why your inability to control your emotions translates into me having to censor my opinions....
Lancs Lad
Past Supporter
Home club or Range: Diggle / Altcar and anywhere else that will have me.

#4 Post by Lancs Lad »

Pete wrote:The original activities mentioned were shooting parties................ Rugby players can wrestle in a scrum, but Mum & Dad plus grandparents can't take more than three kids to the park......wtf?
And then the gov starts muttering about fining people for non compliance, because Joe Public's not taking it seriously. Their logic beggars belief.
The government have spent months prioritising C-19 at the expense of thousands waiting for treatment for far more serious and debilitating conditions/illnesses.

Pete
And what would you have done differently then Pete?

:flag13: LL
Christel
Site Admin

From the NRA website.

#5 Post by Christel »

Lancs Lad wrote:
Pete wrote:The original activities mentioned were shooting parties................ Rugby players can wrestle in a scrum, but Mum & Dad plus grandparents can't take more than three kids to the park......wtf?

Pete
And what would you have done differently then Pete?

Good question indeed.

I strongly disagree with Pete's statement.

I wish the entire country instead of blaming all the time would ask...how can I help?
Alpha1
Site Supporter Since 2020

#6 Post by Alpha1 »

I also strongly disagree with Petes statement. We are all in this together everybody should be doing there bit to beat this thing.
dromia
Site Admin
Home club or Range: The Highlands of Scotland. Cycling Proficiency 1964. Felton & District rifle club. Teesdale Pistol and Rifle club.

#7 Post by dromia »

Alpha1 wrote:We are all in this together everybody should be doing there bit to beat this thing.
Absolutely it is just a shame that it is this corrupt and incompetent government that is doing the best to show that we are not in this together as demonstrated both organisationally and in leadership terms. As personified by the government adviser cummings and boris the bastard's failure to sack him, the government makes laws for the people and none for the government.

How can the westminster muppets expect people to comply with their mixed, muddled and only headline focussed messages when you get ministers saying Its is "fine to break the law so long as it is done in a way they find acceptable!" FFS

There is no way now that we are in this together with this terminally thick, failed and incompetent government. Their confused, inconsistent, blame shifting, incompetent, rectitude free, messaging and actions have given permission for anyone to do anything they want.

Boris got what he wanted, the premiership and that has shown him and his sycophants to be totally wanting in basic human decency, morals and a total ability to do the jobs they have sought.

Such a shameless, corrupt and incompetent government has brought this country to the level of a third world shite hole. I am ashamed to be a UK subject.

Come on Bambi get some

Imperial Good Metric Bad
Analogue Good Digital Bad

Fecking stones

Real farmers don't need subsidies

Cow's farts matter!

For fine firearms and requisites visit

http://www.pukkabundhooks.com/
dromia
Site Admin
Home club or Range: The Highlands of Scotland. Cycling Proficiency 1964. Felton & District rifle club. Teesdale Pistol and Rifle club.

#8 Post by dromia »

Notwithstanding the above, Pete please take your class "chip" of your shoulder.

Come on Bambi get some

Imperial Good Metric Bad
Analogue Good Digital Bad

Fecking stones

Real farmers don't need subsidies

Cow's farts matter!

For fine firearms and requisites visit

http://www.pukkabundhooks.com/
Lancs Lad
Past Supporter
Home club or Range: Diggle / Altcar and anywhere else that will have me.

From the NRA website.

#9 Post by Lancs Lad »

dromia wrote:Notwithstanding the above, Pete please take your class "chip" of your shoulder.

I think that Pete would be perfectly justified in using the term ' pot calling the kettle black' in response to your post and I would in this instance, agree with him.

Pete
Past Supporter
Home club or Range: NRA Bisley

#10 Post by Pete »

What's "class"? There's just a spectrum, from the "haves" at one end to the "have nots" at the other, mansion owners and cardboard box dwellers.
It's not what you are, what you have, or what you think that counts, it's what you do...........

What would I have done?

I'd have had parliament kick boris the bas***d and gollum out, and call an election.

Pete
"Tantum religio potuit suadere malorum" Lucretius
You're offended? Please explain why your inability to control your emotions translates into me having to censor my opinions....