The UK's Finest Independent Forum for Shooters and Gun Owners. Est 2010.
https://full-bore.co.uk/

More snouts in the trough............
https://full-bore.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=114&t=38883
Page 1 of 2

Author:  Pete [ Mon Oct 12, 2020 11:27 am ]
Post subject:  More snouts in the trough............

https://inews.co.uk/news/politics/gover ... cts-711916

And some people actually think they're doing a grand job??? 5mith

Pete

Author:  Pippin89 [ Mon Oct 12, 2020 2:42 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: More snouts in the trough............

I don't think anyone thinks they have done everything perfectly. But I am pretty sure I couldn't have done a better job!

Author:  dromia [ Mon Oct 12, 2020 3:02 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: More snouts in the trough............

The Bash Street Kids could have done a better job!

Author:  Individual [ Mon Oct 12, 2020 5:05 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: More snouts in the trough............

Pippin89 wrote:
I don't think anyone thinks they have done everything perfectly. But I am pretty sure I couldn't have done a better job!


I'm pretty sure you could...
Well unless you are also some kind of demented swivel eyed latin spouting loony with a Churchill complex( no offence )

and it won't be long before one of the cheerleaders on here says (something like) "well...it would have been much worse if Corbyn was in charge"
..because they seem to believe that their own fantasy stories count as a valid explanation for the current incompetence. kukkuk

Author:  Pete [ Mon Oct 12, 2020 6:20 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: More snouts in the trough............

Well said..... goodjob

Pete

Author:  Lancs Lad [ Tue Oct 13, 2020 5:54 am ]
Post subject:  Re: More snouts in the trough............

And ... welcome to the Boris - bashing thread everybody :wave:

The usual suspects have already signed in clapclap

:flag13: LL

Author:  Les [ Tue Oct 13, 2020 6:47 am ]
Post subject:  Re: More snouts in the trough............

Lancs Lad wrote:
And ... welcome to the Boris - bashing thread everybody :wave:
The usual suspects have already signed in clapclap
:flag13: LL


We're still missing a couple, but no doubt they'll be along soon with their pearls of wisdom. teanews

Author:  dromia [ Tue Oct 13, 2020 7:07 am ]
Post subject:  Re: More snouts in the trough............

Up here in the NE people would say you could put a Labour badge on a donkey and people would vote for it.

After being on here for ten years it is obvious that we have tories here who would also vote for the same donkey with a tory badge on it.

In fact they have in this case actually voted the donkey into the role of prime minister and he has put the asses into cabinet posts.

I admire loyalty but not when it blinds people to the obvious that this current lot are particularly not fit for purpose and are being found to be seriously wanting in these difficult times having failed to rise to the occasion almost from the start.

There is nothing that boris the bastard acolytes and sycophants can say that alters the blatantly obvious fact that the current cabinet is composed of idiots, it isn't a political argument of persuasion, belief or policy disagreement it is just the fact that this lot are plain incompetently thick!

The tory party does have some intelligent, competent and statesman quality individuals who could have led the country through this mess, whether even they or anyone else could salvage us from the current pandemic disaster (unnecessary deaths from both covid and its consequential handicapping of the NHS, and the stifling of the economy) which is purely of boris's making is debatable, however they would most certainly have made a better shot of it than the current ineffectual inadequates.

Author:  Pippin89 [ Tue Oct 13, 2020 7:30 am ]
Post subject:  Re: More snouts in the trough............

Personally I don't discriminate between political parties... I detest all politicians. But anyone who thinks they could have done a better job, without any political experience AND without all the data from the teams scientists advising them, is mistaken.

Frankly the whole situation could have been covered by the simple words "Don't be a d**k", but unfortunately people will always be d**ks and making rules that allow for that fact is the hard part.

I'm no fan or Boris, as I eluded to before, he is a politician... But frankly he has had the hardest time as PM than anyone else in a very long time. No, he hasn't done it perfectly. But nor would anyone else. He is the leader we have right now and we need to (as much as it pains me to say it) trust that he is making the best decisions with the mountain of data he has from experts, which we don't have access to.

Author:  Christel [ Tue Oct 13, 2020 7:47 am ]
Post subject:  Re: More snouts in the trough............

Pippin89 wrote:
Personally I don't discriminate between political parties... I detest all politicians. But anyone who thinks they could have done a better job, without any political experience AND without all the data from the teams scientists advising them, is mistaken.

Frankly the whole situation could have been covered by the simple words "Don't be a d**k", but unfortunately people will always be d**ks and making rules that allow for that fact is the hard part.

I'm no fan or Boris, as I eluded to before, he is a politician... But frankly he has had the hardest time as PM than anyone else in a very long time. No, he hasn't done it perfectly. But nor would anyone else. He is the leader we have right now and we need to (as much as it pains me to say it) trust that he is making the best decisions with the mountain of data he has from experts, which we don't have access to.


I completely agree.

Kneel Starmer better come to the party and work with the Government re C-19. Absolutely pointless in opposing for the sake of it.

Page 1 of 2 All times are UTC
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/