Vaccination and public/private coercion

Moderator: dromia

Plumose
Past Supporter
Home club or Range: D&DR&RC

Re: Vaccination and public/private coercion

#51 Post by Plumose »

Sandgroper wrote:
Most of the scientific reports/reviews/articles I've read appear to indicate to antibody levels and duration are dependant on how severe the infection was in the first place...if you've had a severe case of covid, antibodies start to fade after 6 months and after 3 months if it's a mild or asymptomatic infection. Then again, I've read reports of antibodies fading after 4 weeks and cases of "super resistors" were antibodies are still strong after 9 months.

The information I'm waiting for, is what are the minimum antibody levels needed to provide protection and how long it takes to drop below them?
That is the type of information we can only get when they start testing with deliberate infections, and I believe they are about to start doing that although that is to establish minimum amount of the virus to infect someone
Deddington and District Rifle and Revolver Club (D&DR&RC) http://www.ddrrc.net
Polchraine

#52 Post by Polchraine »

Plumose wrote:
Sandgroper wrote: That is the type of information we can only get when they start testing with deliberate infections, and I believe they are about to start doing that although that is to establish minimum amount of the virus to infect someone

Correct - it has just received approval and those selected will have been fully vaccinated and then received £4500 for taking part.

My wife sits on a "Research Ethics Board" and commented that whilst interesting, not sure if she would have liked being in a position to consider and approve the human trials.

"The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it's difficult to discern whether or not they are genuine."
- Abraham Lincoln

Why did kamikaze pilots wear helmets?

God loves stupid people, that is why he made so many of them.
Alpha1
Site Supporter Since 2020

#53 Post by Alpha1 »

I wouldnt do it for any amount of money.
Pete
Past Supporter
Home club or Range: NRA Bisley

#54 Post by Pete »

The results from this trial could be worth years of research.........good luck to the youngsters, and thanks....

Pete
"Tantum religio potuit suadere malorum" Lucretius
You're offended? Please explain why your inability to control your emotions translates into me having to censor my opinions....
Polchraine

#55 Post by Polchraine »

Pete wrote:The results from this trial could be worth years of research.........good luck to the youngsters, and thanks....

Pete
Alpha1 wrote:I wouldnt do it for any amount of money.
I did have a thought about this. Perhaps they should change the law so that anyone who receives a third fine for breaching the Covid regulations will automatically be included in the trial and those with fourth or fifth fines will receive higher doses of the virus.

"The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it's difficult to discern whether or not they are genuine."
- Abraham Lincoln

Why did kamikaze pilots wear helmets?

God loves stupid people, that is why he made so many of them.
Christel
Site Admin

#56 Post by Christel »

Alpha1 wrote:
Christel wrote:Had the first vaccination Monday, tired, neck stiffness, rash, sniffing, nothing I would not get with a flu jab. Only thing is that I am completely out of it once gone to bed. Fall asleep, wake up, nothing inbetween. No stirring, no dreaming.
The wife has had her first dose her symptoms are exactly the same as yours Christel.
Wife started to feel normal again?
Alpha1
Site Supporter Since 2020

#57 Post by Alpha1 »

The Wife is fine it started early evening on the day she had the jab she had a bad night and was zonked the following day she slept most of it wrapped in a blanket. The day after that she was back to her normal self.

Thanks for asking. thankssign
Plecotus
Home club or Range: Monmmouth & District Rifle Club, NRA, Chepstow Rifle Club

#58 Post by Plecotus »

AZ vaccine knocked me sideways for two days. It was like having proper 'flu without the elevated temperature. Morning of Day 3, I was 90% back to my normality. By day 4, I was 100%. I will plan my diary so I have nothing booked in for two days after my second jab.

I guess with the Queen has spoken, the anti-vaccine patriots must be close to exploding with internal confliction by now......believe and follow the conspiracy theorists or kiss the ring and get vaccinated. lol
Pete
Past Supporter
Home club or Range: NRA Bisley

#59 Post by Pete »

I wonder if she had the one that president macaroon said doesn't work................I did.

Pete
"Tantum religio potuit suadere malorum" Lucretius
You're offended? Please explain why your inability to control your emotions translates into me having to censor my opinions....
channel12
Home club or Range: WNSC

#60 Post by channel12 »

I had my AZ shot in mid January and the only side effect was similar to the flu shot ie slightly sore arm at the injection for a day.

I had by vaccination at my GP's and the only thing I was given apart from an info leaflet was the surgery's standard appointment card with the date for the second shot. As to vaccine passports it should be noted that many countries require travellers to have proof of vaccination against a range of diseases eg yellow fever so not sure why people are getting excited about requiring vaccine certificates.

I will pass this on, a couple of senior ladies met up and one was asked which vaccine she had received, her 6 yo granddaughter piped up, granny had the Adsa Vinegar one