Have you been offered, accepted/declined the vaccine

Moderator: dromia

Have you had a C19 vaccine?

No, I have not been offered the jab yet.
13%
Offered and had the jab.
74%
Offered and declined the jab.
10%
Other.
3%

Total votes: 94

Chuck

Re: Have you been offered, accepted/declined the vaccine

#91 Post by Chuck »

Pete, once again I am NOT anti VAX, just anti this lab human and covis passport tracking for life nonsense! Unlike you seem to do, I do not live in denial in the utopian world of unicorns and so on, pretending that all this is for our own good and we will never be shafted because the regime says it's only temporary troutslapping troutslapping lol lol lol

When a Government says it's for yourr own good it NEVER is!

SO you've been jabbed, well bully for to you. So what? Has your life changed - NO!

You are still locked down, you are being conned into downloading your own "track you for life" app - a so called covid freedom passport.

"FREEDOM" REALLY - "FREEDOM - are you in JAIL or under virtual house arrest, restricted from free movement and association - too rght you are! troutslapping !

You'll still have to mask up and social distance do you not but seems you will be getting PERMISSION to hug your old folks - do you think this is all POSITIVE?? So tell me - WHAT exactly has being a lab human done for you? Do you think you're immune - not a chance: you can still spread, catch or die from it. Your own immune system can probably handle things just as well - and (AFIK) having had the BCG jab in our school days also seems to help!

Oh yes, I see Blojo is again pouring cold water on holidays, you know, the ones so many yellow mattress dwellers and gullible sheep rushed out to get quaccinated and "tracked for life" so they could jet off!

As for the vibes, that's what makes a discussion does it not - or is it only your opinion that matters?

Others have an opinion too:
Oh, So Now Herd Immunity Cannot Be Obtained?
https://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattvespa ... d-n2588870
The messaging on COVID protocols has been a mess; the ones with vaccines has been even worse. An MIT study pretty much gutted or cast immense doubt on the effectiveness and purpose of air filtration systems, indoor capacity caps, and even mask wearing. Folks think they’re protected wearing a mask. Nope. It’s an airborne virus. If you’re inside with someone exposed, that mask isn’t doing much, whether it be six or sixty feet apart. It’s all a mess, and now we have this garbage about not reaching herd immunity
There you go Pete, you are of course pefectly welcome to have whatever you want fired into your body - millions and millions of people are very wary - and rightly so! cheers
Political Correctness is the language of lies, written by the corrupt , spoken by the inept!
Pete
Past Supporter
Home club or Range: NRA Bisley

#92 Post by Pete »

Ooooh....

Pete
"Tantum religio potuit suadere malorum" Lucretius
You're offended? Please explain why your inability to control your emotions translates into me having to censor my opinions....
Christel
Site Admin

#93 Post by Christel »

Pete, can you check your email on this board please, it is bouncing.

thankssign
Pete
Past Supporter
Home club or Range: NRA Bisley

#94 Post by Pete »

Sorry.....now sorted.

Pete
"Tantum religio potuit suadere malorum" Lucretius
You're offended? Please explain why your inability to control your emotions translates into me having to censor my opinions....
Polchraine

#95 Post by Polchraine »

Had my second vaccination yesterday evening.

Dozed off around 22:00ish - very early for me and woke at 01:00 which is my normal bed time. Arm a little sore at the site but nothing else.

And looks like I will get a third on October/November.

"The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it's difficult to discern whether or not they are genuine."
- Abraham Lincoln

Why did kamikaze pilots wear helmets?

God loves stupid people, that is why he made so many of them.
Ovenpaa
Site Supporter Since 2015

#96 Post by Ovenpaa »

Polchraine, did they mention the third jab whilst you were getting the second?
/d

Du lytter aldrig til de ord jeg siger. Du ser mig kun for det tøj jeg har paa ...

Shed Journal
shugie
Past Supporter
Home club or Range: Sperry at Bisley

#97 Post by shugie »

Ovenpaa wrote:Polchraine, did they mention the third jab whilst you were getting the second?
Just had my second AZ at Basingrad Fire Station, it was just gone 7 and they'd done a thousand people today, could do about 12 at a time, open eight hours, lots of staff. No mention was made of third jabs to me.
Careful now/that sort of thing
Polchraine

#98 Post by Polchraine »

Ovenpaa wrote:Polchraine, did they mention the third jab whilst you were getting the second?

Nothing mentioned - it is a "production line". In details taken and checked; wait maybe 1 minute; go to vaccinator; assistant checks details and you are shown the phial and syringe being filled; asked which arm; needle stuck in, card returned; told to wait in hall/car. In there for 5 minutes.

"The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it's difficult to discern whether or not they are genuine."
- Abraham Lincoln

Why did kamikaze pilots wear helmets?

God loves stupid people, that is why he made so many of them.
Jimminy234

#99 Post by Jimminy234 »

My age group came up about 3 weeks ago and thanks to the folk at Chester race course I had my first injection 2 weeks ago.
Alpha1
Site Supporter Since 2020

#100 Post by Alpha1 »

The Company has issued everyone with there own test kits to be used twice a week and the results recorded.