Mask or no mask

Moderator: dromia

Pete
Past Supporter
Home club or Range: NRA Bisley

Re: Mask or no mask

#101 Post by Pete »

Doesn't seem to have slowed him down.........

Pete
"Tantum religio potuit suadere malorum" Lucretius
You're offended? Please explain why your inability to control your emotions translates into me having to censor my opinions....
bradaz11
Sporadic Site Supporter
Home club or Range: The tunnel at Charmouth, BWSS

#102 Post by bradaz11 »

he just needed another 2 laps after Alonso doing such a great job. ah well, still got 2ndplace, so can't complain
When guns are outlawed, only Outlaws will have guns
PeterN

#103 Post by PeterN »

I went to another wedding evening do yesterday. As the previous wedding I went to, not a mask in sight among the guests or staff. All as before Covid. The bride was a work colleague of my wife. At work, they have to wear a mask if they are moving about the office, but can take it off when sat at your desk. Last night, the people were on the dance floor singing Hi ho silver lining etc at each other, hugging each other and talking but today those same people will be wearing a mask at work. The mask wearing all seems to be a waste of time when the same people meet socially outside work with no restrictions. Are other social events now happening as before Covid, or are there still restrictions being observed by anyone?
Regards
Peter.
Dark Skies
Home club or Range: NRA

#104 Post by Dark Skies »

I've started to take the pragmatic view that we ought to just let the chips fall where they may and go back to living life instead of wrapping it up in cotton wool and vowing to start living again 'when it's safe'.
Would it be such a bad thing for the population to dramatically decrease to a viable and sustainable level for this silly little island?
I don't think so.
And it'd be an end to developers buying up our countryside and polluting it with those horrible little boxes with plastic fake chimneys. Less people would mean our books would balance again. Services wouldn't be stretched, Our taxes would actually provide the things they are supposed to provide. We could retire at an age when we can still enjoy life. I've been thinking about the upside for a while now.
"I don't like my job and I don't think I'm gonna go anymore."
Pete
Past Supporter
Home club or Range: NRA Bisley

#105 Post by Pete »

Yep, and we're not doing future homo sapiens any favours by frantically trying to "manage" the death toll from this virus at the expense of millions on waiting lists for far more serious conditions.

Pete
"Tantum religio potuit suadere malorum" Lucretius
You're offended? Please explain why your inability to control your emotions translates into me having to censor my opinions....
Les
Site Supporter Since 2015
Home club or Range: WRPC

#106 Post by Les »

Christel wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 7:59 pm Clever staff.

Lewis Hamilton has just announced that he is suffering from Long Covid.
That's just wishful thinking. I've heard that his covid is just about average. 5mith
Chuck

#107 Post by Chuck »

lol lol lol lol Well for what it's worth, me and the missus caught the dreaded lurgy a month ago.

No we did not have jabs - Chinese crap on offer here is NOT working. BioNtech seems favourite, though there is talk of Turkovac. All bollox when countries pick and choose which ones they'll accept. Nowt wrong with the Russian jab is there - no reports of anyobne dying from it - unlike all the other crap.

So, what did I get for my money?

Sent home, told to stay indoors for two weeks - take vitamins, drink fluids, rest - did that. Slept like a log and funnily enough a few ailments disappeared. Felt a bit rough for a bit - like the flu. off you double check next week AFIK, see how I am doing. There was one very positve effect (in a way) but that's for me to know lol lol lol lol :run: :run: :run:

Was I wearing a mask - more often that not YES!!!!!!!!! Did all the QR codes etc they've issued here protect us - did they hell! 1000's of tourists around, very few masking up - I ripped some maskless tit a new one in the supermarket on Sunday (masks must be worn) for standing over me - I should have coughed on him.

Seems now you lot in the UK have to protect those who HAVE been jabbed, what a crock of keech! Jabds and "passports" do NOT keep you any safer - if anything they are aggravating the situation.

THIS is a JOKE: https://www.england.nhs.uk/2021/08/nhs- ... -birthday/ I thought it was for their mental health as some outlets were reporting!

Bottom line - you;re going to die of something - but NOT this crap.

Oh for those who do NOT know me, I AM in a high risk category vis a vis age and underlying issues. I also had the BCG jab at school which is supposed to be a help, and the SARS virus that was going around 18 years ago - now THAT was scary! I eat fresh cooked, don't smoke or drink and try to walk 5 miles a day - every day. I think the old Chuck Mark1 body is looking after itself just fine despite all the abuse it's been subjected to. Fingers crossed eh.

I see Chile is about to vaccinate 6year olds and over, China is about to do same - as is the UK!!!!!!!! This is just getting SICK!!!! **** **** **** **** ****
Political Correctness is the language of lies, written by the corrupt , spoken by the inept!
Chuck

#108 Post by Chuck »

How the hell can they "OFFER" this crap to FIVE years olds?? How can a FIVE year old make a decison. FFS, these people are worse than paedophiles - seems that jabbing babies is next on the agenda in the USA.

Anyone jabbing their kid with this guff is not fit to be a parent!

https://uk.yahoo.com/news/vaccinating-c ... 56694.html
Political Correctness is the language of lies, written by the corrupt , spoken by the inept!
Pippin89
Home club or Range: Chichester Rifle and Pistol Club

#109 Post by Pippin89 »

Chuck wrote: Wed Sep 15, 2021 7:14 pm How the hell can they "OFFER" this crap to FIVE years olds?? How can a FIVE year old make a decison. FFS, these people are worse than paedophiles - seems that jabbing babies is next on the agenda in the USA.

Which constituents of the vaccine in particular do you feel are not suitable for children?
shugie
Past Supporter
Home club or Range: Sperry at Bisley

#110 Post by shugie »

Chuck wrote: Wed Sep 15, 2021 7:14 pm How the hell can they "OFFER" this crap to FIVE years olds?? How can a FIVE year old make a decison. FFS, these people are worse than paedophiles - seems that jabbing babies is next on the agenda in the USA.

Of course we jab babies, mine had various vaccinations against assorted plagues.
Careful now/that sort of thing