Mask or no mask

Moderator: dromia

channel12
Home club or Range: WNSC

Re: Mask or no mask

#61 Post by channel12 »

"Cases" have been steadily rising over last few weeks so either the mandatory precautions including mask wearing doesn't really work or people are no longer taking the same level of precautions as they did previously.
Nope don't know the answer
shugie
Past Supporter
Home club or Range: Sperry at Bisley

#62 Post by shugie »

channel12 wrote:"Cases" have been steadily rising over last few weeks so either the mandatory precautions including mask wearing doesn't really work or people are no longer taking the same level of precautions as they did previously.
Nope don't know the answer

Cases started rising sharply when mask wearing in school was no longer mandatory. Our kids school was forced to shut two days before the end of term due to the amount of staff and kids off.
Careful now/that sort of thing
toffe wrapper

#63 Post by toffe wrapper »

The obvious flaw in your argument is if you weren’t wearing a mask people would definitely keep away. green55[/quote]

You know me so well, lol lol lol lol
channel12
Home club or Range: WNSC

#64 Post by channel12 »

toffe wrapper wrote:The obvious flaw in your argument is if you weren’t wearing a mask people would definitely keep away. green55
You know me so well, lol lol lol lol
It seemed to work because I have now shopped and not worn a mask.
knewmans

#65 Post by knewmans »

I'm immunosuppressed. Luckily I had my jabs beforehand. Having jabs while immunosuppressed means you are very likely not to develop any protection from covid. There is a whole population of people who quite rightly are scared (possibly to death) by the free for all.

I simply won't be going anywhere I can be exposed to non-mask wearing asymptomatic (or symptomatic who wont get tested or isolate) f**ks who don't give a sh*t about anyone else around them.
Christel
Site Admin

#66 Post by Christel »

knewmans wrote:I'm immunosuppressed. Luckily I had my jabs beforehand. Having jabs while immunosuppressed means you are very likely not to develop any protection from covid. There is a whole population of people who quite rightly are scared (possibly to death) by the free for all.

I simply won't be going anywhere I can be exposed to non-mask wearing asymptomatic (or symptomatic who wont get tested or isolate) f**ks who don't give a sh*t about anyone else around them.
I am with you :good:
Alpha1
Site Supporter Since 2020

#67 Post by Alpha1 »

Christel wrote:
knewmans wrote:I'm immunosuppressed. Luckily I had my jabs beforehand. Having jabs while immunosuppressed means you are very likely not to develop any protection from covid. There is a whole population of people who quite rightly are scared (possibly to death) by the free for all.

I am with you :good:
I am with you to. :good:
Airbrush
Home club or Range: Nra

#68 Post by Airbrush »

Sorry to hear that, but are you seriously suggesting everyone should change the way they live for a tiny minority of the community?

Tbf that’s been the norm for several years now anyway. wallhead
Pete
Past Supporter
Home club or Range: NRA Bisley

#69 Post by Pete »

Well said, Ken :good:

Pete
"Tantum religio potuit suadere malorum" Lucretius
You're offended? Please explain why your inability to control your emotions translates into me having to censor my opinions....
RDC

#70 Post by RDC »

Airbrush wrote:

Sorry to hear that, but are you seriously suggesting everyone should change the way they live for a tiny minority of the community?

Tbf that’s been the norm for several years now anyway. wallhead

They have said they are changing their own way of living to protect themselves... How is that asking everyone else to change?