It's coming home

Moderator: dromia

channel12
Home club or Range: WNSC

It's coming home

#1 Post by channel12 »

China having allegedly contained Covid and achieved high vaccination rates with it's own vaccine the Delta variant says otherwise.

But no worries the Party has it all under control and is blaming foreigners for the outbreak.

And I'm wondering if the Bat Lady from the Wuhan Virus research lab is pleased with the virus she created or more importantly is the CCCP happy with what happened at the lab given the economic cost to China? Unless of course you are one of those who still think it occurred naturally in the wet market.
Pippin89
Home club or Range: Chichester Rifle and Pistol Club

Re: It's coming home

#2 Post by Pippin89 »

I won't comment on whether it was or wasn't made in a lab as we will likely never know the answer to that one. But just for a little context, the only thing linking it to a lab currently is proximity of the suspected outbreak source to a lab researching Coronaviruses...
There are 600+ such labs in the UK. Meaning, if it broke out here, no matter where it was, it would likely be in similar proximity.
Whoever, saw that and decided to spread it around did "flat earther" levels of research...
Pete
Past Supporter
Home club or Range: NRA Bisley

#3 Post by Pete »

Pippin89 +1.....

Pete
"Tantum religio potuit suadere malorum" Lucretius
You're offended? Please explain why your inability to control your emotions translates into me having to censor my opinions....
channel12
Home club or Range: WNSC

#4 Post by channel12 »

Pippin89 wrote: There are 600+ such labs in the UK. .
Who knew there were that many UK labs doing gain of function research on bat corona viruses. In that case the Ecohealth Alliance could have funded corona virus research in the UK instead of Wuhan